Windows 10: How to create an executable file

Discus and support How to create an executable file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to install Zacros (a chemistry software). I have to follow these instructions: Code: cd path\to\source\of\Zacros md build # If it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by philosopher76, Sep 11, 2019.

1. How to create an executable file

Hi, I am trying to install Zacros (a chemistry software).

I have to follow these instructions:

Code: cd path\to\source\of\Zacros md build # If it does not exist yet cd build copy path\to\makefiles\makefile-gfortran-parallel-windows makefile make[/quote] It is expected to create "zacros.exe"

However, when I type "dir" it says 0 files on the directory.

Thanks!

:)

philosopher76, Sep 11, 2019

2. How to create an advanced executable file.

Hi Iram,

unfortunately to create executable file one need to use programming language and compiler.

May be you may solve your task using batch file or tools like AutoIt?

You description is not clean enough to get a defined answer, sorry.

Igor Leyko, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Arjai Win User
    Crucial® Storage Executive

Just came across this...

Crucial Storage Executive Tool | Firmware Download | Crucial.com

Just downloaded the .zip file. I will post again with my findings.

Arjai, Sep 11, 2019
  4. oily_17 Win User

How to create an executable file

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

How to create an executable file

1. How to create an executable file - Similar Threads - create executable file

2. How to execute the backup file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to execute the backup file: Hello and thanks you for trying to help me.After i update my pc My pc frequently strucked so i used the force shutdown and after turn the pc again i deleted some unwanted softwares from my pc.then it again struck and the same process. When i turn on it again it shown windows...
  3. How to execute the backup file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to execute the backup file: Hello and thanks you for trying to help me.After i update my pc My pc frequently strucked so i used the force shutdown and after turn the pc again i deleted some unwanted softwares from my pc.then it again struck and the same process. When i turn on it again it shown windows...
  4. How to execute the backup file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to deselect [Uefi File As Trusted for Executing]?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to deselect [Uefi File As Trusted for Executing]?: I wanted to install Ubuntu on external hard drive.I installed but it was not showing in BOOT option [l installed wrongly using mbr, later installed using uefi now its working]when it was not showing in BOOT option, I thought i have to manually add boot option by selecting ==>...
  6. how to deselect [Uefi File As Trusted for Executing]?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to deselect [Uefi File As Trusted for Executing]?: I wanted to install Ubuntu on external hard drive.I installed but it was not showing in BOOT option [l installed wrongly using mbr, later installed using uefi now its working]when it was not showing in BOOT option, I thought i have to manually add boot option by selecting ==>...
  7. How to automate a set of commands by executing a file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to automate a set of commands by executing a file?: Like for example if I'm watching a video and I want to take a screenshot after every 3 minutes or if I want some things done automatically after I start my system etc. How do I do it? submitted by /u/samuraisol98 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows execute file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows execute file: Approximately 3 minutes after switching on the computer, during startup, I get the following page appearing on the screen for about 1 second. C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\V2.0.50727\installutil.exe This page flashes up 32 times before everything settles down. Has...
  9. How to create an advanced executable file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create an advanced executable file.: Hello everyone! I need to create an executable file which allows certain files to move to different paths and apply a windows task scheduler task all at once and incorporates licence agreement custom message during installation. I don't want to use any other software just...
  10. How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command: Hi, just a quick request. Does anyone know how to create a shortcut that I can open that will run the "Undo" command? For example: Suppose you have File Explorer open and delete a file from a folder. You can right click in that folder and click on "Undo Delete" to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create an executable file in windows 10