Windows 10: How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11

Discus and support How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to create a custom theme for the Touch keyboard in Windows 11, this guide will help you go through the process. Whether you want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11

How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11 change-windows-11-touch-keyboard-theme.png
    If you want to create a custom theme for the Touch keyboard in Windows 11, this guide will help you go through the process. Whether you want to create a theme from scratch or edit an existing theme for Touch keyboard, here is how you can do that. The Touch keyboard helps you type in any […]

This article How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 11, 2021

2. Windows 10 Themes created by Ten Forums members [2]

Hey, I creating a theme called AncientXP.
    I will post for the updates to my themes that have custom cursors, own Sound Scheme, a CLI setup, and MORE!

Cheers,
    JB Carreon

(well thanks for the new badge)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I likely to introduce the AncientXP.
    The theme is based on Windows XP with Aero Lite Theme.

How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11 [​IMG]

And I will improve it time to time.

Features:
    • CLI Setup

• Audio Effects

• Default Wallpaper (Bliss)
    • and MORE!

Cheers,
    JB Carreon

- - - Updated - - -
    @Cliff S

I have a theme above. It is working. Update the list please?

jbcarreon123, Dec 11, 2021
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Customizing Themes

Yes you can create your own themes if that is what you are asking.

We do this at our office for our corp image. Create a theme and desktop image then capture that image and reuse it.

See link on step by step on how to do this.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-custom-th...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Dec 11, 2021
  4. How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11

[Bugs in Touch Keyboard] Custom keyboard for Windows 10

Hello!

I have a question regarding creating custom keyboard layouts in Windows 10.

I have a custom keyboard created using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator 1.4 that only partially works on Windows 10, specifically Touch Keyboard.

Attaching the screenshot of the same keyboard layout as seen in On-Screen Keyboard (which works correctly) and Touch Keyboard (that has bugs).

What you see in the screenshot is that On-Screen Keyboard correctly depicts different layouts on Normal, Shift and Caps-Lock (not Shift+CapsLock though). As for Touch Keyboard, it not only
    scrambles the keys in weird order, hitting the shift key twice activates shift state visually and not caps (but light on the caps-lock key does turn on). The reason why I said "visually" is that if you start typing the seemingly shift-state
    letters you'll see CAPS-Lock characters. In other words, Touch Keyboard fails to correctly depict the actual layout-state (shift, caps, shift+caps) that is being used.

These bugs are most probably caused by the fact that keyboard was generated using an 11 y/o tool (MSKLC 2007) which is no longer supported.

Unfortunately, I was not able to an updated method for creating custom keyboards.

My question is if there is any new method of creating a custom keyboard that is fully supported by Windows 10?

The distinction between CAPS-Lock and Shift layouts is imperative for my use-case.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/csnCOwD.png

Source KLC file used to create this keyboard can be found here: GeorgianCapital/Georgian Capital (QWERTY).klc at master · Anbani/GeorgianCapital

(For some reason I can't use hyperlinks and image attachments)

George Gach, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11

1. How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - create custom theme

2. How to reset touch keyboard theme?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset touch keyboard theme?: Hi, I use Auto Dark Mode app to change my Windows theme accordingly to current time. And before I played with new touch keyboard settings, my keyboard was following global Windows theme dark theme - dark keyboard and vice versaAnd since dark and light keyboard themes are...
  3. How to reset touch keyboard theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset touch keyboard theme?: Hi, I use Auto Dark Mode app to change my Windows theme accordingly to current time. And before I played with new touch keyboard settings, my keyboard was following global Windows theme dark theme - dark keyboard and vice versaAnd since dark and light keyboard themes are...
  4. How to customize Touch keyboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to customize Touch keyboard on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you often use the Touch keyboard, here is a comprehensive guide for personalizing or customizing the Touch keyboard on Windows 11 using in-built options. Windows 11 lets you set or change the keyboard size, theme, key background, and key text size. In this article,...
  5. Windows 10 touch keyboard to get themes, new customization options

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 touch keyboard to get themes, new customization options: Windows 10’s built-in touch keyboard has been around for a long time and it’s a solid keyboard option. It comes with a lot of the standard features, including dark and light themes, auto-complete, emoji, and keyboard customization. According to our tests, the default touch...
  6. How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?: Hi I'm trying to find a way to make the old post of mcdenis (https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/4pr46f/how_to_create_your_own_custom_theme_for_universal/) works on my 20H2 (beta) Windows 10 version. But on new W10 versions i don't have the...
  7. No custom theme created when modifying theme - "Save theme" button not present

in Windows 10 Customization
    No custom theme created when modifying theme - "Save theme" button not present: Hi, I'm trying to create a theme for my PC, however on the Settings page the "Save theme" button is not present. Instead, there is a "Use a custom theme" button which, when pressed, seems to swap me in and out of one of the High Contrast themes. Is there any way I can get...
  8. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  9. How to create custom Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create custom Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In the quest to maximize productivity and blitz through the flood of Windows 10 applications at top speed, ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ aid as one secret weapon. Windows 10 offers you the option to create custom keyboard shortcuts that allow you to [...] This post...
  10. Customizing Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...