Windows 10: How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730]

Discus and support How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730] in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Howdy folks! *Cool I have a regular issue with my sleeve touching the trackpad on my Lenovo Yoga 730 while I'm typing, moving my cursor anywhere except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jdUnionngarden, Jan 6, 2019.

1. How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730]

Howdy folks! *Cool
    I have a regular issue with my sleeve touching the trackpad on my Lenovo Yoga 730 while I'm typing, moving my cursor anywhere except where I want it to be.
    I know it can be disabled, however I'm interested in adding a trackpad on/off switch to my desktop.
    ~
    Hoping I'm not the first one with this problem and that someone has a way to do this.
    Thanks in advance to all who read this and those who reply. *Biggrin
    (And, If this is posted in the wrong forum, kindly move it to the correct one.)

:)

jdUnionngarden, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Lenovo Reveals the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 2-in-1 Laptops with Alexa Support

At MWC this year, Lenovo announced two new additions to their Yoga line of laptops. The Yoga 730 comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models while the Yoga 530 is only available in the 14-inch flavor. They feature up to Intel's latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor with the Yoga 730 having the option of coming with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card. Apart from conventional input methods, consumers can also interact with the Yoga 730 through voice since it comes with built-in Alexa support. The integrated far-field microphone allows Alexa and Cortana to listen and respond to the user with relative ease.

The Yoga 730 is equipped with a UHD IPS touchscreen display while the Yoga 530 is fitted with a FHD IPS touchscreen. Lenovo is also offering the optional Active Pen 2 with up to 4096 levels of sensitivity for those users who love to write, draw, or jot down notes on their laptops. The new Yoga laptops are thinner and lighter than ever too. The 15-inch Yoga 730 comes in at 1.89 kg and the 13-inch model at 1.12 kg. The 14-inch Yoga 530 weighs 1.6 kg. The 13-inch Yoga 730 with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €999 (VAT included) and the 15-inch model with Lenovo Active Pen 2 included starts at €1,099 (VAT included). The 14-inch Yoga 530 costs around €549 (VAT included). All three models should be available soon on www.lenovo.com and select retailers.

How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730] l2KOmPWZAW0p9o7k_thm.jpg

How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730] bOvyNKhVGPsC4uz3_thm.jpg

How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730] Xox6PEJxH83eAnn9_thm.jpg

Lenovo Yoga 730 13-inch model specifications
    • 13.3 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Up to 8th-gen Intel Core i7
    • Intel HD graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 11.5 hours battery life (FHD or 4K display)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-A port
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 12.1" x 8.5" x 0.6"
    • 2.5 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 730 15-inch model specifications
    • 15.6 inch touchscreen display (1920 x 1080 IPS or 3840 x 2160 IPS)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics
    • 8GB/16GB RAM options (8GB DDR4 + 8GB DIMM)
    • 256GB/512GB/1TB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 9 hours of battery life (4K) or 11 hours of battery life (FHD)
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 1 Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C port
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 14.2" x 9,8" x 0.7"
    • 4.2 pounds
    Lenovo Yoga 530 specifications
    • 14 inch display (1366 x 768 touchscreen or 1920 x 1080 IPS touchscreen)
    • Optional NVIDIA GeForce MX130 graphics
    • 4GB/8GB/16GB RAM options
    • 128GB/256GB/512GB PCIe SSD options
    • Up to 10 hours battery life
    • 802.11ac WiFi
    • 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports
    • 1 USB 3.0 Type-C port
    • SD card reader
    • HDMI
    • 3.5mm audio
    • 12.9" x 9" x 0.7"
    • 3.5 pounds

Chino, Jan 6, 2019
  3. REACTIVATE TRACKPAD ON LENOVO

REACTIVATE TRACKPAD ON LENOVO

Moved from Internet Explorer Unknown/Other/Windows 8.1

YolandiNel, Jan 6, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730]

Lenovo Launches Yoga 11S Convertible

Lenovo announced that customers can place orders for the IdeaPad Yoga 11S beginning today on www.lenovo.com or pre-order on www.bestbuy.com. The acclaimed 360° flip and fold Yoga 11S premiered in January at the International Consumer Electronics Show, following its popular predecessor, the IdeaPad Yoga 13.

Sized well for mobility in a thin, 11.6-inch design, the Yoga 11S Ultrabook convertible comes with choices of a powerful third generation Core i3, i5 or i7 Intel processor giving consumers the ability to create high-performance content and presentations and seamless graphics that make it a great entertainment device.

How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730] WW_Yoga_Colour_Tent_Layout_Consumer_Yoga_11S_and_Yoga_13_JPG_18.4.13_highres_thm.jpg

Yoga in Four Modes
    Yoga converts into four special modes to fit the changing ways people are using technology. It offers a new way to experience mobile computing, letting people define which mode works best for them in their environments, from the park and the coffee shop to in transit, at home or at the office.

For example, users can watch movies like never before by putting Yoga in tent mode while enjoying the convertible's rich Dolby Home Theatre audio. They can convert Yoga into stand mode for a different environment; good for things like swiping through family photos using the high definition IPS screen's 10-finger multitouch support. Yoga even supports hand gestures so consumers can just wave their hand in front of the webcam to instantly advance photos, videos and other content.

In tablet mode, Yoga makes exploring Windows 8 apps fun and up close with its 11-inch touchscreen. And in laptop mode, Yoga offers a great typing experience with its comfortable and responsive keyboard. Additionally, the Yoga 11S has a soft-touch exterior and comes in attractive Silver Grey and Clementine Orange colors.

"Consumers around the world loved our first Yoga for its unique flip and fold and multi-mode design," said Jay Parker, president, Lenovo, North America. "We're continuing to develop the Yoga franchise with the new Yoga 11s, and due to Yoga's popularity already, we've created a pre-sale program so customers can get their hands on one before it even hits the shelves."

"The IdeaPad Yoga 11S is a great example of the commitment Lenovo is making to continued innovation with Windows," said Jordan Chrysafidis, vice president, Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "The commitment is evident in its beautiful hardware designs that exhibit flexibility, mobility and extended battery life; combining that with the new touch capabilities of Windows 8 provides an experience that is sure to delight customers."

"Lenovo continues to deliver on its reputation for innovative Ultrabook designs and experiences that people are hungry for with the new IdeaPad Yoga 11S," said Navin Shenoy, vice president and general manager of Intel's Mobile Client Platforms. "We created our new line of low power 3rd gen Core processors for products like Yoga, to give people a full PC experience in thinner and lighter convertible designs."

Pricing and Availability
    Beginning today, customers can place orders on www.lenovo.com and www.bestbuy.com. Models will be available in Best Buy stores starting on June 23. Multiple configurations will be available with suggested list price starting at $799.99

btarunr, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730]

1. How to create desktop on/off switch for Trackpad [Lenovo Yoga 730] - Similar Threads - create desktop off

2. Touch Screen doesn't Work on Lenovo Yoga 730 iwl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Screen doesn't Work on Lenovo Yoga 730 iwl: Hello, My touch screen don't work. I saw this about 2 days ago, when I tried to use it. Last time when I used it was about 1 week ago, and it worked perfect. In this period between the time when worked and time when not worked Windows was done 1 or 2 updates. Now, I made...
  3. Wireless adapter goes missing - Lenovo yoga 730

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless adapter goes missing - Lenovo yoga 730: Hi team, Since about four weeks, I have been having trouble with my Wifi adapter. The network adapter doesn't appear in the list. I have tried all solutions including "Power management", uninstall - reinstall of network adapter etc etc. There was an update from Windows...
  4. Rotation Lock disabled on Lenovo Yoga 730 using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotation Lock disabled on Lenovo Yoga 730 using Windows 10: My Rotation Lock is permanently disabled on Lenovo Yoga 730 using Windows 10 and I am not able to change it. Is there some sort of setting or trick to enable this feature?...
  5. Lenovo 730 Yoga Touchpad Issues

Lenovo 730 Yoga Touchpad Issues: Hi! I recently purchased a Lenovo Yoga 730 second hand, with a broken touch screen. It was working fine until the touch pad or mouse would get dragged to the top right of the screen, where I would see little white dots with crosshairs on them Touchscreen dots? I unplugged...
  6. Fix For My Lenovo Yoga 730 Touch Screen Is Not Fixing It

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix For My Lenovo Yoga 730 Touch Screen Is Not Fixing It: The touch screen on my Lenovo Yoga 730 using Windows 10 has stopped working. I googled a fix, but disabling and enabling my HID-compliant touch screen has no effect. Are there other options? ALSO- I am EXTREMELY computer illiterate. Please explain as if you're talking to...
  7. wont update micraaft on windows 10 lenovo yoga 730

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wont update micraaft on windows 10 lenovo yoga 730: ive tried the going to your apps thingy and trying to look for an update but it wont pop up my game is stuck in 1.12 and wont update to 1.14...
  8. Cursor disappeared on my Lenovo Yoga 730

Cursor disappeared on my Lenovo Yoga 730: No matter what I do I can't keep my cursor from disappearing. I've even gone into 'control panel' clicked open cursors and pointers. Reset etc. and the issue doesn't resolve. Please HELP! I'm at my wits end. The only way I'm able to function is by continually having to...
  9. Laptop Touchpad Problems: Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 730

Laptop Touchpad Problems: Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 730: Hi, So I bought my Lenovo laptop (a Yoga 730) back around July/August of last year, and for the first few months everything was working beautifully. However, since the beginning of December, the touchpad on my Yoga began to stop working and get a little wonky. At first, the...
  10. Problem with Kindle App Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga 730

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Kindle App Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga 730: I saw a similar thread about this but it was unable to help me with my problem. I just tried downloading the kindle app for PC, and upon opening the application it brings up the login page, but every time I go to enter my email address it "resets" and deletes any text I try...