Windows 10: How to create easily create a strict account for child?

Discus and support How to create easily create a strict account for child? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I got a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Home and wanted to know if there is a guide on how to easily create a strict account just for one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/negrowin, Feb 6, 2021.

1. How to create easily create a strict account for child?

Hi!

I got a second-hand laptop with Windows 10 Home and wanted to know if there is a guide on how to easily create a strict account just for one of our children use a strict browser and Word for e-school, since the school is closed.
    I'm not very Windows-savy, so I thank any help available.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/negrowin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/negrowin, Feb 6, 2021

2. creating child account for Windows 10

Hello Shawk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are glad to help you.

• I would like to inform you that while creating an account for a child, Microsoft account gets created.

• Yes, the child can keep the account when they become adult.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 6, 2021
  3. sshawk Win User
    creating child account for Windows 10

Original title: child account

When creating a account for a child does a microsoft account get created? If a account is created does the child get to keep the account when they become an adult?

sshawk, Feb 6, 2021
  4. John Fer Win User

How to create easily create a strict account for child?

Created a child account but it logs off right away without logging in

Hi,

Looks like this issue might be caused by settings misconfiguration. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the links below to know more about creating a child account:

Add members to your Microsoft family

Set up family features on Windows 10

We'll look forward to your response.

John Fer, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

How to create easily create a strict account for child?

1. How to create easily create a strict account for child? - Similar Threads - create easily create

2. child account disconnected from adult account that created it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    child account disconnected from adult account that created it: my childs microsoft is connected to an adult account we do not have access to any more and cant figure out how to get her out of her current family settings to migrate to the active one.the problem is we are trying to give her permission to use minecraft from the microsoft...
  3. child account disconnected from adult account that created it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    child account disconnected from adult account that created it: my childs microsoft is connected to an adult account we do not have access to any more and cant figure out how to get her out of her current family settings to migrate to the active one.the problem is we are trying to give her permission to use minecraft from the microsoft...
  4. child account disconnected from adult account that created it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Creating my child an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating my child an account: Ive been trying to create an email for my child. It tells me that a parent needs to log in to do so. So when i try to log in it tells me an adult needs to log in? I AM AN ADULT? Its frustrating ive tried so many times and ive checked my date of birth is correct. Moved...
  6. Creating an account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Creating an account: I want to add a new E Mail account for an online business. How do I do that? The business isn't created yet, I first need an E Mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-an-account/6c4ab82c-8ef6-4ca3-add6-6ca2e30905a7"
  7. Bypass internet restrictions on child account easily??

Bypass internet restrictions on child account easily??: Hi everyone, I've noticed the following issue, and wanted to know if anyone had a solution. Using family controls, you can block access to certain websites, but this only works for Microsoft edge. You have the option to block certain other browsers, but there's no option to...
  8. How to create a Guest account?

How to create a Guest account?: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  9. how to create a windowslive account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to create a windowslive account: how can I create a {windowslive} account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-windowslive-account/14a8a90e-7736-4ee4-aa37-3605c06e906e"
  10. Create guest or child account without internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Create guest or child account without internet access: Hello, How can I create a guest or child account in Win 10 that does not have any internet access? Thanks, Nevermore1234 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-guest-or-child-account-without-internet/7243dffa-febc-40c9-b978-6c5c0f83591f