Windows 10: How to create macros for Mouse movements?

Discus and support How to create macros for Mouse movements? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help creating macros for mouse movements to specific location on screen within any program. Any guidance? ***Modified title from: Macros... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ski-2050, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ski-2050 Win User

How to create macros for Mouse movements?

I need help creating macros for mouse movements to specific location on screen within any program. Any guidance?

***Modified title from: Macros assist please ***

:)

ski-2050, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Creating macros

To use the included feature in windows, create your macro and save it to be used later, (this should be listed in the macro software), next create a standard shortcut to work with the saved macro - Right click on desktop and new then shortcut, enter the code to run the macro in the Target box, and then click on the Shortcut Key box and press the CTRL and or Alt, and or Shift and a Letter key together to create an entry which will be assigned to start the macro when pressed- Repeat this for other macros as needed

How to create macros for Mouse movements? [​IMG]

Barman58, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Plankton Win User
    Creating macros

N

Nice....I'll have to give this a try just to see.

Plankton, Oct 10, 2019
  4. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. How to create macros for Mouse movements? - Similar Threads - create macros Mouse

2. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  3. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  4. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to create a macro command?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create a macro command?: Hello everyone, I find myself changing my display settings multiple times per day, and I'm currently looking for a way to record these actions in a kind of macro-command. The idea is to record what I'm doing in an executable file so that all I have to do is execute the file...
  6. Help creating a macro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating a macro: I want to create a macro that will show/hide the icons on desktop thanks in advance submitted by /u/SLIP2309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xmnw/help_creating_a_macro/
  7. Mouse Movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Movement: I am having unwanted mouse movement, specifically when trying to manage files. I'll select a file in a folder and then find the mouse has returned me to the top of the folder and the selected file (still selected) is off the screen.....
  8. How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pair Keyboard+Mouse for Macros: Hi there, what is the best way, 3rd party software to create macros for my Logitech G Pro Mouse and Anne Pro 2 keyboard? Both have dedicated software for macros, rgb shit etc... Looking for some good software with delay-wait feature. Thanks 127941
  9. Mouse's abnormal movements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse's abnormal movements: I just don't know how to explain it. you can look at the picture I given you[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouses-abnormal-movements/f7c94a76-d997-4588-9360-630734fdb409
  10. Creating macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating macros: I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in...