Windows 10: How to create new Admin account

Discus and support How to create new Admin account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am having a horrible problem with uninstalling a printer. Talked to MS and Canon with no remedy. Canon mentioned to create new admin account to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rmdial, Mar 22, 2016.

1. rmdial Win User

How to create new Admin account

I am having a horrible problem with uninstalling a printer. Talked to MS and Canon with no remedy. Canon mentioned to create new admin account to create new registry. They feel something is deeply embedded and hanging up printer somehow.

Pls advise on how to create new admin acct.

Thanks in advance.

:)

rmdial, Mar 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 Freezing Consistently

Make the memtest disk on another PC and boot it to run overnight to check RAM for sure.

You said you tried an Admin account but did you create another new Admin account to test for the behavior, to eliminate the single account is corrupted?

How to Create a New Local User Account in Windows 10

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update Issue - no English language pack is available

I am not so sure about Policies. Hmm. You can try creating a new local account (that have admin rights) and try changing the language settings from there. I think new admin accounts should have clear registry and policies.

How to make can be found here ->
    How to Create a New Local User Account in Windows 10

Yasshiel Zhang, Mar 22, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Mar 22, 2016
  5. rmdial Win User
    Well, I have tried all the steps mentioned above. The Canon MX 850 (old) printer still shows in Devices and Printers even though the Canon MX 492 (new) printer is connected. Can print Word test document on new printer. I even went into regedit and deleted the one reference to MX 850 after using the Find feature. I am lost on how to proceed.

rmdial, Mar 27, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    I would suggest you start a new thread about "How to delete printer in devices?" in the Hardware and Drivers subforum. The only thing I can suggest is maybe try removing it in safe mode.

NavyLCDR, Mar 27, 2016
  7. rmdial Win User
    Thank you, I will do that.

rmdial, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to create new Admin account - Similar Threads - create Admin account

2. Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions: I am trying to create an admin account for myself a work. I am currently using an old account from a previous employee as all other accounts are password protected. I nor my employers have the passwords for any of these accounts. The password protected accounts are admin...
  3. how do I create a new admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I create a new admin password: I had been using my PIN for sign on with administrator access. I had to restore my PC and when it completed my PIN had gone. The PC and I are getting on in years so I can't remember the password and the hint isn't working as it should. There was no other administrator. Now I...
  4. how do I create a new admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I create a new admin password: I had been using my PIN for sign on with administrator access. I had to restore my PC and when it completed my PIN had gone. The PC and I are getting on in years so I can't remember the password and the hint isn't working as it should. There was no other administrator. Now I...
  5. Create New Admin Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create New Admin Account: If I create new admin account, does my 2 hard disks and my game folder still appear? And can I play game from game folder if it still appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-admin-account/28b8f2f5-616a-4ebd-9456-4733b18f3b89
  6. Create New Admin Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create New Admin Account: If I create new admin account, does my 2 hard disks and my game folder still appear? And can I play game from game folder if it still appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-admin-account/28b8f2f5-616a-4ebd-9456-4733b18f3b89
  7. How to create a new admin user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to create a new admin user account: I'm an administrator. I want to create a new administrator account. Control Panel User Account doesn't show an Add User. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-new-admin-user-account/cbf0d022-3fee-4615-8c67-d5f1038ed86d
  8. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  9. How do I create a new Admin account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I create a new Admin account?: I cannot find the password for the Admin account, and when I try to add new software (virus protection, etc.) I am prompted for the password before being allowed to perform the addition or update. PLEASE HELP....
  10. AppLocker Preventing Admin Account From Creating New Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    AppLocker Preventing Admin Account From Creating New Users: Hello! I've got a problem. I've been tasked with creating a lightweight build of Windows 10 to run in kiosk mode here at work. I've got kiosk mode running well, where the only app the user has access to is Internet Explorer (using a custom shell). However now I'm going...