Windows 10: How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10

Discus and support How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Task View window management feature in Windows 10 allows you to see all your opened windows so you can quickly return to a specific […]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 16, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Feb 16, 2020
  3. pureby Win User
    Alternative way to launch Task View ?

Hello everyone!

I'd love to map Windows 10's Task View to one of my mouse's buttons, but SetPoint* (the software for my Logitech mouse) does not support WinKey-based keyboard shortcuts, so mapping WinKey+Tab is impossible.

I was wondering if there is any alternative way to launch Task View, for instance:

• a cmd command to launch Task View?
    • an executable for Task View somewhere inside the system32 folder or something, which I can create a manual shortcut to
    • maybe an alternative keyboard shortcut not involving WinKey?
    Big thanks in advance, all the ideas are appreciated!

* I use SetPoint 6.32 for compatibility reasons, upgrading SetPoint to a new version (which supports Task View out of the box) is not an option because my mouse stops working properly.

pureby, Feb 16, 2020
  4. How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10

How does one create shortcuts to start applications?

Hello Michel,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

• What happens when you right-click on an app in Start?
    You can create keyboard shortcuts to quickly open the desktop apps you use most often.

Keyboard shortcuts are key combinations that let you complete tasks in Windows that might otherwise take many steps.

Let us follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to
    create a keyboard shortcut
    for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows-8/create-keyboard-shortcuts-to-open-apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Also, see: Keyboard shortcuts

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Hope it helps.

Feel free to post if you have any further query on Windows.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10

1. How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - create Task View

2. How to change task view keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change task view keyboard shortcuts: how to I can change task view keyboard shortcuts?go to next virtual desktop, go to Previous virtual desktop,and create new virtual desktop SHORTCUTS....
  3. How to change task view keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change task view keyboard shortcuts: how to I can change task view keyboard shortcuts?go to next virtual desktop, go to Previous virtual desktop,and create new virtual desktop SHORTCUTS....
  4. How to change task view keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to create a desktop shortcut for a program that is pinned to the Task Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create a desktop shortcut for a program that is pinned to the Task Bar: I don't know the name of a program that is pinned to the Task Bar so that I can create a desktop shortcut. The program was pinned to the Task Bar by an HP printer technician during troubleshooting a prrinter issue. Why? I want to be certain that I can locate the program if...
  6. How to create a desktop shortcut for a program that is pinned to the Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a desktop shortcut for a program that is pinned to the Task Bar: I don't know the name of a program that is pinned to the Task Bar so that I can create a desktop shortcut. The program was pinned to the Task Bar by an HP printer technician during troubleshooting a prrinter issue. Why? I want to be certain that I can locate the program if...
  7. How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Usually, to access the Bluetooth feature on your Windows 10 device, you need to […] This article How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Create Task View Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Task View Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Task View Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create Task View Shortcut in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new feature called switch between all of your open apps on multiple desktops. Create custom additional desktops to group apps for productivity,...
  9. How to create shortcut to Task Switcher?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create shortcut to Task Switcher?: In Windows 8 and previous, we could execute the Task Switcher shortcut to programmatically bring up the Alt-Tab window without needing to press Alt-Tab. NOTE: This shortcut is located in: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch and is still...
  10. Create Control Panel All Tasks Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Control Panel All Tasks Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Control Panel All Tasks Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Control Panel All Tasks Shortcut in Windows 10 All Tasks is a list of all available Control Panel items on your PC. This tutorial will show you how to create or download a Control Panel All...