Windows 10: How to Create the bootable “Recovery” media.

Discus and support How to Create the bootable “Recovery” media. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to Create the bootable “Recovery” media.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NortonHan, Jan 8, 2020.

1. NortonHan Win User

How to Create the bootable “Recovery” media.

:)

NortonHan, Jan 8, 2020

2. Cannot create recovery drive or bootable usb using media creation tool

Hi Stuart,

To assist you better with your concern, are you getting an error message upon creating a recovery drive, as well as creating a bootable USB drive? If yes, what's the error message?

In addition to that, have you tried the steps from the following articles:

Regards.

Marque Lor, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Unable to create Windows 10 bootable media using media creation tool

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are trying to create a Windows 10 USB bootable media for your new computer and we appreciate you for providing us the information and the screenshot. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly,
    please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the free space on the USB?
    • Are you trying to perform a clean installation or an upgrade on the new computer?

However, we would suggest you to refer the steps point by point as mentioned under
    “Using the tool to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) to install Windows 10 on a different PC”,
    in this website:
    Download Windows 10
    and check if you are able to create the bootable media.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Create the bootable “Recovery” media. - Similar Threads - Create bootable “Recovery”

2. Creating Windows bootable media in Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating Windows bootable media in Linux: Not entirely sure if this is the place to ask this sort of question, but people seem to be knowledgeable of Linux here so i thought why not.I have a 4gb USB with Mint and access to no other USBs. I have tried to partition a drive and do the normal process of what you would do...
  3. How to create Windows 11 bootable installation media

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Windows 11 bootable installation media: [ATTACH]Microsoft released the stable version of Windows 11 for all users across the globe. If you are thinking of fresh or clean install Windows 11, you have to create a bootable USB media for Windows 11. This guide will show you how to create a Windows 11 bootable...
  4. how to create win 10 bootable media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to create win 10 bootable media: How do I create bootable media for a win10 machine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-win-10-bootable-media/789042ce-2777-4bab-bb2a-bbf894122b63
  5. how to create a USB bootable media

how to create a USB bootable media: I have an Acer desktop computer running Windows 10 and I got only the update Version 1803. I can't get 1809 and 19093 because after installation, I can't boot the computer. On the other hand, Microsoft informs that I need to get the newer version update. That is why I need to...
  6. How to create recovery media?

How to create recovery media?: Hi I just wanted to know how to create recovery media. I know that there is a program on my computer that I use. So first I know that I will have to get an external drive to create the recovery media on, but how much space will it need to have? When I create the recovery...
  7. Creating Bootable Media

Creating Bootable Media: Hi all,I have a quick question about creating a bootable usb stick.I am not to computer savvy so please bare with me. I read the tutorial on how to do it with the media creation tool.Went as planned,I guess,haven't used it yet but what I wanted to know is I removed the usb...
  8. How to create bootable media.

How to create bootable media.: How do I create a Windows 10 boot disk? ***Modified Title from: Boot disk*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-bootable-media/e621aca1-af71-4fee-98e3-98a5cfb2c601
  9. How to create bootable media.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to create bootable media.: How do I create a Windows 10 boot disk? ***Modified Title from: Boot disk*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-bootable-media/e621aca1-af71-4fee-98e3-98a5cfb2c601
  10. Creating recovery media

Creating recovery media: My computer is continually freezing. Is it too late to create a recovery USB thourgh the HP Support Assistant? Does Windows need to be in full functioning condition for a recovery media to be made? 129809

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mem test by aditya roy