Windows 10: How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are working on your laptop and have to move away for a while, you should put it to sleep ideally. This way you can pick up your work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10

How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10 HOW-TO-PUT-WINDOWS-11-SLEEP-SHUTDOWN-TIMER.jpg
    If you are working on your laptop and have to move away for a while, you should put it to sleep ideally. This way you can pick up your work from where you left it, also, it saves electricity and your laptop’s battery. However, if you have to leave your PC for a long duration, […]

This article How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 3, 2022
  2. sandeepb Win User

Shutdown Timer I Made

Shutdown Timer v3.1

Features:
    • Shutdown
    • Restart
    • Logoff
    • Lock
    • Hibernate
    • Standby
    • Monitor Standby
    • Open a File
    • Open a WebPage
    • Based on Date & Time
    • CPU/Memory Utilisation
    • CPU Temperature using Core Temp
    • Networking options
    • Process Management
    • Idle Usage
    • Wakeup Timer - Wakeup from sleep!
    • Integrated Updater
    • Ability to save your settings for furture use
    • Completely Portable, You can take it on a USB if you want to!
    • 32 & 64 Bit compatible versions

How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10 m8z8ma.jpg

Download and information here

Feedback would be great on it. Thanks

sandeepb, May 3, 2022
  3. sandeepb Win User
    Shutdown Timer I Made

OK guys,

I have almost completed the Shutdown Timer Program, 90% of the functionality is there and there are a few niggles that need to be fixed but it's in working condition. I'm just posting this up for feedback from you guys so I can make further changes etc.

How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10 15rnn7r.jpg

Changes:
    • Completely Recoded from the ground up
    • Introduced multi threading (Now starts up and works 10x faster than v2.5)
    • Addition of effects
    • Ability to open a file or process when the timer finishes
    • Ability to check if a process is running or not running (the idle part does not work yet)
    Problems:

• An error with Windows XP, the issue will be resolved in the Beta
    Download
    http://sinvise.net/preRelease/Shutdown Timer Pre-Alpha.zip

Please provide feedback, this build is just so I know what to do for the next changes.

Thanks everyone for your input!

sandeepb, May 3, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2022
Thema:

1. How to create Windows Sleep Timer Shutdown in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - create Sleep Timer

2. Sleep timer issues windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep timer issues windows 10: My laptop has sleep timer 10 minutes on battery and 30 minutes plugged in. The problem is my laptop won't go to sleep automatically when I leave it. If I use the sleep option in the shutdown menu everything works just fine. However, when I step away from the machine it...
  3. Sleep timer issues windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep timer issues windows 10: My laptop has sleep timer 10 minutes on battery and 30 minutes plugged in. The problem is my laptop won't go to sleep automatically when I leave it. If I use the sleep option in the shutdown menu everything works just fine. However, when I step away from the machine it...
  4. Sleep timer issues windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows sleep timer issues

Windows sleep timer issues: My laptop can't sleep automatically when plugged in, but I already set the sleep timer on battery 15 minutes and while plugged in 30 minutes. It only can sleep automatically if on battery but it can't sleep automatically while plugged in. I've already set the timer 30 minutes...
  6. Sleep Timer

Sleep Timer: I've got an SSD and an HDD in my laptop. Should I set my sleep timer less or more? And how will it affect my HDD and SSD's lifespan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-timer/6b2e56fc-272a-4c53-8c3c-771e47dcaf27
  7. Sleep Timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep Timer: I've got an SSD and an HDD in my laptop. Should I set my sleep timer less or more? And how will it affect my HDD and SSD's lifespan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-timer/6b2e56fc-272a-4c53-8c3c-771e47dcaf27
  8. Sleep Timer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Fix Sleep Timer not working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Sleep Timer not working in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Most people think that shutting your laptop down and putting it to sleep are the same processes, and to some extent, they are but when a computer is in sleep mode, all its running processes are stored in the RAM while when it is shut down, they are completely...
  10. Shutdown timer feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shutdown timer feature?: Is there a way to make my Windows 10 PC shut down in a few hours? I use it to stream my Plex to my TV when I go to bed. But I don't want it to stay on all night. Is there a shutdown timer feature somewhere? submitted by /u/teutonicnight99 [link] [comments]...