Windows 10: How to customize Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10

Discus and support How to customize Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to customize the context menu of BitLocker encrypted drives in Windows 10, by adding or removing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 3, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to customize Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 3, 2019

2. BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive to MAC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned steps to disable BitLocker.

To disable BitLocker I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by from Category
      to Large Icons/Small Icons.

• Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption and click on
      Turn BitLocker Off.

• Follow on screen instructions. Click on Decrypt the Drive
      when the message appears.
    I would suggest you click on the link below and refer the following article.

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

(You can refer the steps in the above link as they are applicable for Windows 10 as well)

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Bitlocker Drive Encryption(Not Responding) at 84.5%

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are trying to encrypt the complete hard drive with BitLocker Drive Encryption and now it’s not responding as well.

We would suggest you to refer this
    BitLocker: Use BitLocker Drive Encryption Tools to manage BitLocker
    article and check manage-bde section, if that helps to make the changes.

However, for further queries we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on BitLocker to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 3, 2019
  4. How to customize Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown How to customize Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10 :(

ArmoredCavalry, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

How to customize Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10

1. How to customize Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - customize Context Menu

2. Customize File Explorer context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize File Explorer context menu?: I tried searching the tutorials but came up empty . . . Is it possible to customize the file explorer context menu to remove items you don't want to appear on the menu? The "context" in this case is the menu that appears when you click on a .txt file, an image file or a...
  3. Bitlocker Drive Encryption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Drive Encryption: I started to decrypt an external hard drive that I got from Seagate with my recovered files on it. Too late they contacted me and said that they didn't recommend my decrypting it but if I started it I needed to let it finish. They told me that I had to turn to MS to get...
  4. BitLocker Encrypted Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Encrypted Drive: Hi Microsoft! I purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad that ran a Windows 10 OS. Unfortunately, the OS has been corrupted and that left me unable to access my work files on the SSD Drive. The laptop vendor had enabled the bitlocker on the drive, however, I had no copy of the recovery...
  5. Bitlocker Drive Encryption

Bitlocker Drive Encryption: Recently I was attempting to encrypt my drive with bitlocker because windows was suggesting to encrypt them via the security page when logging into my account. Though, when I do attempt to encrypt them with bitlocker it states that my drive is already encrypted via...
  6. how to add custom shortcut keys to context menu?

how to add custom shortcut keys to context menu?: examples, window's copy and paste. right click a folder/file and press c or press v, it'll copy or paste. how do I set up custom shortcut keys to other context menu functions of 3rd party program? 157109
  7. Bitlocker Drive Encryption

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker Drive Encryption: I got 500 Gb drive , about 450 Gb of data I started the encryption process , it reached 58.7% and stuck there without a change since yesterday please advice. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  8. ''Customize this Folder'' context menu

''Customize this Folder'' context menu: Hi, Is there a wizard around that can give me a .reg file to remove ''Customize this Folder'' from the context menu? [img] ''Customize this Folder'' context menu : techsupport 34546
  9. Accessing Bitlocker Drive Encryption menu

Accessing Bitlocker Drive Encryption menu: Although I'm an Admin on my Win 10 Pro system (Surface Laptop), I can't access the subject menu. Instead, I receive the SysAdmin notice, as in the screenshot. This seems like a new "feature," as I could access it from my previous Win 10 Surface. I suppose that I could make...
  10. Add Lock Drive to Context Menu of BitLocker Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Lock Drive to Context Menu of BitLocker Drives in Windows 10: How to: Add Lock Drive to Context Menu of BitLocker Drives in Windows 10 How to Add 'Lock Drive' to Context Menu of BitLocker Encrypted Drives in Windows 10 You can use BitLocker Drive Encryption to help protect your files on an entire drive. BitLocker can help block...