Windows 10: How to customize power button in Start menu?

Discus and support How to customize power button in Start menu? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi everyone, In Windows 7 it was possible (pls see picture): [img] Several options were discontinued in Windows 10, but many remained, though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Janeo, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Janeo Win User

How to customize power button in Start menu?

Hi everyone,
    In Windows 7 it was possible (pls see picture):

How to customize power button in Start menu? [​IMG]

Several options were discontinued in Windows 10, but many remained, though invisible. Can anyone know what to do to set the key in "Start menu" from Disable (default) to Hibernate (default) in Windows 10 by another method?

:)

Janeo, Mar 27, 2019

2. Start menu power button

My start menu power button doesn't appear and this is a windows 10 new computer and my start menu power button doesn't show anything or even shut down or hibernate or sleep.

Plz I need help.

LuisCarvalho_1717, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Mar 27, 2019
  4. wzor Win User

Removing Power and All Apps in Start Menu

Im sorry, but neither Power nor All Apps buttons can be hidden. All I want, is to make them appear only when pressing the hamburger menu, just as in the older builds. Thanks.

Thema:

1. How to customize power button in Start menu? - Similar Threads - customize power button

2. Start menu customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu customization: Alright, this may be a double or triple question, but I am seeking consistency within my desktop layout. Currently, I have the TranslucentTB app downloaded from the Windows Store, and it works like a charm. However, my start menu is not translucent as well ... which is kind...
  3. How do i use the power "button" in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i use the power "button" in the start menu?: No i did not just catfish you. Im in the middle of a VERY F*&ing important work meeting for work.. MY GOD DAMN JOB depends on this meeting. and my Internet ethernet port stopped working on my dock my other computers have a working internet connection ... so I need to REBOOT...
  4. How do i use the power "button" in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i use the power "button" in the start menu?: No i did not just catfish you. Im in the middle of a VERY F*&ing important work meeting for work.. MY GOD DAMN JOB depends on this meeting. and my Internet ethernet port stopped working on my dock my other computers have a working internet connection ... so I need to REBOOT...
  5. How do i use the power "button" in the start menu?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How can the Start Menu be customized?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can the Start Menu be customized?: I was able to determine the three folders that contain the Start Menu items here: Windows 10: why can't I customize the Start Menu . I was then able to add "Microsoft Office" to the Start Menu, but only if I put it in ...\users\username. Trying to create the Microsoft...
  7. Start Menu Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Customization: Hi all If this post is a repeat of an existing topic, I apologize, I couldn't find anything in my searches. I'm trying to customize the Windows 10 start menu and I'm running into an issue with grouped boxes (the icons boxes created by placing one icon on top of another,...
  8. Customizing the Start Menu

Customizing the Start Menu: Is there a way to customize the Start Menu so I can remove the ABC letters & also place shortcuts into folders? What I mean is this: In 7, after I install a program, I can R-click the Orb & select (If I remember correctly) Properties or Open Windows Explorer. Opening Windows...
  9. Custom Start Menu Button Collection for Windows 10

Custom Start Menu Button Collection for Windows 10: Over at Seven Forums there's a CustomStart Menu Button Collection post that's offers plenty of alternatives to Windows start appearance. I remembered a Xara tutorial by Gary Priester over at XaraXone.com a few years ago & liked it so much I thought I'd use Gary's techniques...
  10. Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding "Hibernate" to Power button at Start menu: Hello, I followed the guide to enable Hibernate mode, but is there a way to show it in the Power options? all I can see now is "Sleep", "Shut down" and "Restart". Was I supposed to see "Hibernate" after following this guide:...