Windows 10: How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser is gaining popularity among internet surfers. it is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 7, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

The new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser is gaining popularity among internet surfers. it is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems. The enhanced features, speedy performance, have made it best compatible with websites & extensions. Also, it provides build-in high security which prevents user’s data loss or data hacking. The Microsoft edge […]

This article How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Sher Amo Win User

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 7, 2021
  4. How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

yandax toolbar is left over attached to edge windows 10 how do I remove it

Hi Peter,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• When you say "yandax toolbar" are you referring to Microsoft edge?

• A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.
    Please visit: How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Also be informed that, you cannot add or remove toolbars on Microsoft Edge but can change the default search engine. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Note: Before proceeding to below step uninstall any toolbars or programs related to yahoo on the computer (if any installed).

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the more actions icon (…) and then click on
      settings.

• Change the Open with to
      specific page or pages.

• Select the Custom/MSN/Bing from the drop down menu.

• If you select the custom, enter the website URL in the text box and click on add button (+) and close the EDGE browser.

• Restart the EDGE browser and check if it helps.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

1. How to customize the Toolbar in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - customize Toolbar Microsoft

2. How to Show or Hide Performance button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Show or Hide Performance button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to show or hide the Performance button on the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The performance button allows Edge users to easily change the settings of the Efficiency mode, previously known as the Performance mode, without having to leave...
  3. Photos Toolbar Customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Toolbar Customization: Is there a way to edit the toolbar in the photos app? I was wanting to make a shortcut to the save option. Currently, it is only in the dropdown list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-toolbar-customization/09fba3e6-31ff-4d47-a8c4-feaa6ee03d60
  4. How to Add or Remove Downloads Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add or Remove Downloads Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge will save items you want to download into your C:\Users\<username>\Downloads (%UserProfile%\Downloads) folder by default. You can now add the Downloads button to the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The Downloads button allow you to quickly view, manage, search,...
  5. How to Hide or Show Extension Icons on Microsoft Edge Toolbar

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide or Show Extension Icons on Microsoft Edge Toolbar: You can add extensions to Microsoft Edge from the Microsoft Edge Add-ons Store by default whenever you want. If you like, you can also allow to add extensions to Microsoft Edge from other sources like the Chrome Web Store. If needed, you can turn on or off added extensions...
  6. Custom Toolbar Scaling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Toolbar Scaling: Hi, I run my windows 10 laptop on external monitor using 1920x1080 with 150% scaling. I have added quick launch toolbar to the taskbar. when I disconnect the external monitor, and use my build-in monitor 1366x768 with 100%, all icons on taskbar scale correctly except...
  7. Microsoft Edge toolbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge toolbar: [ATTACH] So I just moved to the new Microsoft Edge because it's much faster and smoother than Google Chrome. But I've noticed the font of it's toolbar is a bit too big compared to Google Chrome. Any solution? Can you change the font/toolbar size? I've tried to change the...
  8. How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to use the "Links" toolbar with Windows Edge?: The "Links" system tray tool bar works well with IE, displaying the links on the Favourites Bar as it is supposed to. However, I have not been able to get it to work with Edge - no Edge links are shown. Is there a way to get it to work? 101919
  9. Edge toolbar Hub

in Browsers and Email
    Edge toolbar Hub: I'll probably get fried for this but I have one beta/testing machine I never do a fresh install, upgrades only starting with10240. The others I do, however question, what build did this icon in the capture below come from? No other machines (5) two 15063, the others 16199....
  10. Desktop custom toolbar issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop custom toolbar issues: Most times when I launch my computer, I get this "blank/delay" effect the first time I select one of the desktop toolbar dropdown menus. It can take 10+ seconds to load the menu The red line represents approximately where the right border of the menu would be Attachment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Edge customize tool bar