Windows 10: How to customize Windows 11 Start Menu

Discus and support How to customize Windows 11 Start Menu in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with a revamped Start Menu, which allows you to customize every element of it. If you want to know about all the options you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 1, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to customize Windows 11 Start Menu

How to customize Windows 11 Start Menu customize-windows-11-start-menu-6.jpg
    Windows 11 comes with a revamped Start Menu, which allows you to customize every element of it. If you want to know about all the options you have to customize Windows 11 Start Menu; this article is for you. Here are some of the best tips so that you can set things up as you like. […]

This article How to customize Windows 11 Start Menu first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 1, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

Start Menu List - Settings

You need to go one step further...

Settings >Personalization > Start, then click as shown by the RED square...

How to customize Windows 11 Start Menu [​IMG]

Ghot, Oct 1, 2021
  3. Relax Win User
    Start Menu Customization

What symbol are u using to make them appear on top of the list?

Relax, Oct 1, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Start Menu Customization

In a manner of speaking, yes.
    Basically you need to create custom shortcuts in the folders that the originals reside in:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    and
    C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Edwin, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

1. How to customize Windows 11 Start Menu - Similar Threads - customize Start Menu

2. Start menu customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu customization: Alright, this may be a double or triple question, but I am seeking consistency within my desktop layout. Currently, I have the TranslucentTB app downloaded from the Windows Store, and it works like a charm. However, my start menu is not translucent as well ... which is kind...
  3. Start menu customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu customization: Alright, this may be a double or triple question, but I am seeking consistency within my desktop layout. Currently, I have the TranslucentTB app downloaded from the Windows Store, and it works like a charm. However, my start menu is not translucent as well ... which is kind...
  4. How can the Start Menu be customized?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can the Start Menu be customized?: I was able to determine the three folders that contain the Start Menu items here: Windows 10: why can't I customize the Start Menu . I was then able to add "Microsoft Office" to the Start Menu, but only if I put it in ...\users\username. Trying to create the Microsoft...
  5. Customizing Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Start Menu: [ATTACH] When I move or delete items in this folder^ the start menu doesn't change even when I reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customizing-start-menu/379fa108-dbbf-417e-a444-dfcdf48a0768
  6. Customizing Start Menu

Customizing Start Menu: When I try to edit start menu in Explorer it does let me make changes but my changes are not reflected on the start menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customizing-start-menu/0733cd6f-d942-4239-b4af-4d778204fb8e
  7. Customize Start Menu

Customize Start Menu: Greetings, Is it possible to customize the Start menu? Specifically, I want to move "Notification Manager for Acrobat Reader" to a custom folder. I was able to create an Adobe folder: %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Normally, I can...
  8. Start Menu Customization

Start Menu Customization: Hi all If this post is a repeat of an existing topic, I apologize, I couldn't find anything in my searches. I'm trying to customize the Windows 10 start menu and I'm running into an issue with grouped boxes (the icons boxes created by placing one icon on top of another,...
  9. Customizing the Start Menu

Customizing the Start Menu: Is there a way to customize the Start Menu so I can remove the ABC letters & also place shortcuts into folders? What I mean is this: In 7, after I install a program, I can R-click the Orb & select (If I remember correctly) Properties or Open Windows Explorer. Opening Windows...
  10. Start Menu Customization

Start Menu Customization: Is there a way to put custom items here instead of a full list of programs in my PC? sort of winows 7 style? https://i.imgur.com/LVdbxwY.png 66926