Windows 10: How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area

Discus and support How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 has a new taskbar that is much different than the one found on Windows 10 and other older versions of the operating system. One can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area

How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area Pin-app-to-task-bar-from-Desktop.png
    Windows 11 has a new taskbar that is much different than the one found on Windows 10 and other older versions of the operating system. One can argue that the changes to the taskbar in Windows 11 are the most significant change since Windows XP. The taskbar here looks similar to what you might find […]

This article How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 13, 2021

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 13, 2021
  4. How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area

Volume button is invisible on taskbar.

Hi,

You can customize which icons to appear on the taskbar. Based on the information you have provided it possible that the volume was not set to appear on the taskbar. To customize the taskbar notification area, you can refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Settings, and then hit Enter.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Click Volume button to toggle it on or off.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area

1. How to customize Windows 11 Taskbar area - Similar Threads - customize Taskbar area

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Customization Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Customization Issue: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and I'm having trouble customizing my taskbar. When I right-click on the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings," nothing happens. I've also tried accessing the settings through the Windows Settings app, but it keeps crashing whenever I...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Customization Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Customization Issue: Hi, I recently upgraded to Windows 11, and I'm having trouble customizing my taskbar. When I right-click on the taskbar and select "Taskbar settings," nothing happens. I've also tried accessing the settings through the Windows Settings app, but it keeps crashing whenever I...
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar Customizations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Customizations: I manage a few thousand Windows Workstation systems but have been slow to take a critical look at the new UI and the viability of transitioning the staff to it. Once I got into it, I discovered that Microsoft has rewritten all the Taskbar code for UWP, forgoing all the rich...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar Customizations

Windows 11 Taskbar Customizations: I manage a few thousand Windows Workstation systems but have been slow to take a critical look at the new UI and the viability of transitioning the staff to it. Once I got into it, I discovered that Microsoft has rewritten all the Taskbar code for UWP, forgoing all the rich...
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar Customization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Customization.: Hey, Windows 11 is here and has made PCs look so much appealing to the eye! The same way Windows 10 changed the game when it dropped. But, along with what Windows 11 gives us, it also takes away some features that we loved in Windows 10. Maybe not a lot of them have gone, but...
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar Customization.

Windows 11 Taskbar Customization.: Hey, Windows 11 is here and has made PCs look so much appealing to the eye! The same way Windows 10 changed the game when it dropped. But, along with what Windows 11 gives us, it also takes away some features that we loved in Windows 10. Maybe not a lot of them have gone, but...
  8. How To Customize Notifications Area

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Customize Notifications Area: I am running Windows 10 Home. And here is what I want to try and do. I want to receive only notifications from select "People" that are pinned from my "People" app. Or receive only notifications from select email address from "Mail". I don't even know if I can even...
  9. Notification area customize

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification area customize: Hi I have 9600 machines I manage in a small school system. Is there a way through the registry or GPO to customize what icons are always shown? It seems to be an all or nothing deal. I want certain ones to show and of course students don't have any access to these settings....
  10. Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar notification area how to enlarge?: The task bar notification area (to be use I'm talking about the right place the date time area to the right with sound and network icons) this area is too small and the icons stack up making two rows thereby making the task bar to thick. How do you increase the area of the...