Windows 10: How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10

Discus and support How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to darken text on computer screen for Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeidraRoberts1, Feb 12, 2019.

1. How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10

How to darken text on computer screen for Windows 10?

:)

DeidraRoberts1, Feb 12, 2019
  2. tpen3219 Win User

How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10

The fonts on web pages and applications are all very light making them difficult to read. I have adjusted the brightness. But It just makes the whole screen lighter or darker. How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10? I am using a laptop i7-4600U.

tpen3219, Feb 12, 2019
  3. fonts

Hi,

For clarification regarding your smooth fonts in Windows, we would like to know if you are referring to the
    Smooth edges of screen fonts option in Windows 10. If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to select it:

• Type-in advanced in the search box, and click View advanced system settings on the list.
    • As the System Properties window shows up, tap Settings in Performance.
    • Select Smooth edges of screen fonts, and hit OK.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 12, 2019
  4. How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10

how can I darken the font on pages..

how can I darken the font on my pages because it looks grey and it gives me a hard time reading plus a headache.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

A Denise Hierl, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10

1. How to darken fonts on screen on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - darken fonts screen

2. Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?: My monitor works with other computers with no problem. Everything is fine when I come to the login screen. Once I log in, the monitor dims and I can't figure out what is causing this. The only way to get it back to its correct brightness is to unplug it from the computer and...
  3. Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows 11 darkening my screen?: My monitor works with other computers with no problem. Everything is fine when I come to the login screen. Once I log in, the monitor dims and I can't figure out what is causing this. The only way to get it back to its correct brightness is to unplug it from the computer and...
  4. How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?: Looking to solve the same issue as posted here, only on an Asus Expertbook. During the initial setup process, I enabled this thinking it would be beneficial only to immediately see its hindrance while working with multiple windows....
  5. How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?

How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?: Looking to solve the same issue as posted here, only on an Asus Expertbook. During the initial setup process, I enabled this thinking it would be beneficial only to immediately see its hindrance while working with multiple windows....
  6. How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?

How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?: At some point while setting up my HP Envy laptop I enabled a setting that darkens everything except for the in-focus window, ie the window that I am clicked into. This was cool, but makes multitasking difficult since one window will always be darker than the other. I cannot...
  7. How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable screen darkening for out-of-focus windows?: At some point while setting up my HP Envy laptop I enabled a setting that darkens everything except for the in-focus window, ie the window that I am clicked into. This was cool, but makes multitasking difficult since one window will always be darker than the other. I cannot...
  8. Background Windows Darkening

Background Windows Darkening: When I snap 2 windows on the desktop left & right side of the screen the active screen is bright, but the non-active screen goes very dark. I can still scroll with my mouse wheel, but it is very dark. When I click on the dark window, it gets bright & the previous window goes...
  9. Background Windows Darkening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Windows Darkening: When I snap 2 windows on the desktop left & right side of the screen the active screen is bright, but the non-active screen goes very dark. I can still scroll with my mouse wheel, but it is very dark. When I click on the dark window, it gets bright & the previous window goes...
  10. How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10: The fonts on web pages and applications are all very light making them difficult to read. I have adjusted the brightness. But It just makes the whole screen lighter or darker. How can I darken the fonts in Windows 10? I am using a laptop i7-4600U. 71865

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make fonts darker

2. how to darken print on computer screen

3. darker font

4. how to darken fonts in windows 10,
  5. darken print on screen,
  6. darken fonts on laptop,
  7. how to darken letters on computer screen windows10,
  8. darken fonts,
  9. how to darken fonts windows 10,
  10. darken print on computer,
  11. make on screen text darker,