Windows 10: how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works

Discus and support how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; darken teboldxt not with clear type how to make bold u... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shelguy, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Shelguy Win User

how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works

• darken teboldxt not with clear type how to make bold u

:)

Shelguy, Jul 23, 2018

2. Darken text in Windows 10

Hi,

To make text darker (easier to read), follow the steps below:

• Type and select Adjust ClearType text.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

For more information, see this link.

Keep us updated of the results.

Regile Reb, Jul 23, 2018
  3. BOLD TEXT

HI, IM VISUALLY IMPAIRED AND RELIED ON MAKING MY MENUS AND OTHER TEXT LARGE AND BOLD, I HAVE THE NEW WINDOWS 10 VER 1709 AND CANNOT FIND WHERE TO MAKE TEXT BOLD ANYMORE. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Duncan Gallagher, Jul 23, 2018
  4. how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works

Times new roman bold font

Hi,

We suggest that you verify the Display settings in Control Panel. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Display.
    • Under Change only the text size, check if Bold
      is checked or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works

1. how to darken text in win10 without clear type undim bold so it works - Similar Threads - darken text win10

2. How do I darken the text when clear type doesn;t work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I darken the text when clear type doesn;t work?: How do I darken the text when clear type doesn't work? Too light and hard to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-darken-the-text-when-clear-type-doesnt/66a104d5-0a85-4e63-a501-c36279c34bbc
  3. How do I darken the text when clear type doesn;t work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I darken the text when clear type doesn;t work?: How do I darken the text when clear type doesn't work? Too light and hard to read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-darken-the-text-when-clear-type-doesnt/66a104d5-0a85-4e63-a501-c36279c34bbc
  4. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear Type Text Tuner!: Hi again, if I use this app, and set it to my liking, it doesn't seem to hold the settings! When I say doesn't seem to hold it, I mean the highlighted boxes have changed when I use it again!!I run as an Administrator!Is that normal?Maybe it just reverts to default!Brian...
  5. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clear Type Text Tuner!: Hi again, if I use this app, and set it to my liking, it doesn't seem to hold the settings! When I say doesn't seem to hold it, I mean the highlighted boxes have changed when I use it again!!I run as an Administrator!Is that normal?Maybe it just reverts to default!Brian...
  6. Clear Type Text Tuner!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how can I darken the text?

how can I darken the text?: How can I darken the text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-darken-the-text/df686547-259a-4fd3-b905-8ef34d8473f1
  8. how do I darken text

how do I darken text: How do I darken text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-darken-text/8762da35-01ad-4830-af32-dbe5783165ca
  9. How to change color and bold ; Folder description text ?

How to change color and bold ; Folder description text ?: Depending on desktop wallpaper used ; folder fonts become unreadable unless highlighted. Is it possible to bold the text and change its color ? Windows 10 home . 145106
  10. Darken type

Darken type: How can I make the type darker, my eyes are bad and the type is too light. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/darken-type/8f16c4ab-5be0-4b70-8893-23c2c778bac1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. darken text windows 10

2. darker text windows 10

3. how to darken text in w10

4. how to darken text in windows 10,
  5. darken text windows,
  6. how to make text darker in windows 10,
  7. make the text darker in windows 10,
  8. how to darken the text on windows 10,
  9. darken type on windows 10,
  10. make black print darker on windows 10,
  11. darken display text,