Windows 10: How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

Discus and support How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I believe this is a MS setting not a google Chrome one- When I type on various sites, forums etc I get an annoying grey word suggestion box popping up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Docente Master 2, Apr 2, 2023.

1. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

I believe this is a MS setting not a google Chrome one- When I type on various sites, forums etc I get an annoying grey word suggestion box popping up just floating above the words I am typing. How can I deactivate this please?

:)

Docente Master 2, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 2, 2023
  3. Word Suggestion

Am struggling to get word suggestion to work on my recently purchased Nokia c2-01. On the c1-01 it gave a visual list of possibilities, eg "if", "he". Etc before a selection but on my c2-01 nothing appears on the screen despite word suggestion being toggled
    on. Any ideas out there.....I bought it for this featur.

Andrew

Andrewlysley, Apr 2, 2023
  4. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

1. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box? - Similar Threads - deactivate popup word

2. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?: I believe this is a MS setting not a google Chrome one- When I type on various sites, forums etc I get an annoying grey word suggestion box popping up just floating above the words I am typing. How can I deactivate this please?...
  3. How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deactivate popup 3-word suggestion box?: I believe this is a MS setting not a google Chrome one- When I type on various sites, forums etc I get an annoying grey word suggestion box popping up just floating above the words I am typing. How can I deactivate this please?...
  4. Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

in Cortana
    Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box: How do I get rid of Cortana's annoying features like the "Suggested" window that pops up when I click in the search bar?Example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-annoying-suggested-popup-when-clicking/13388297-f5ae-4d95-b952-f034b81c5e29
  5. Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box: How do I get rid of Cortana's annoying features like the "Suggested" window that pops up when I click in the search bar?Example: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-annoying-suggested-popup-when-clicking/13388297-f5ae-4d95-b952-f034b81c5e29
  6. Cortana annoying "Suggested" popup when clicking search box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. white popup box

in Windows 10 Support
    white popup box: Every time i try to click on to a link i get this whhite popup box that gets in the way of clicking the link.I am using a logiteck m510 mouse and running windows 10 How can i get this box from being in the way or poping up? 165462
  8. Popup boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup boxes: This has driven me crazy since I've owned computers and no one seems to have an answer. Every time the mouse passes over a link or sometimes even a word, I get a popup box identifying the link or word, sometimes just repeating it. How do I turn this nuisance off? I...
  9. three word suggestions

in Windows 10 Customization
    three word suggestions: How do I remove the three word suggestions that pop up on every word as I type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-word-suggestions/aef897c1-985c-4365-b335-f336b3ac33cb
  10. Turning off Japanese popup suggestions box on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off Japanese popup suggestions box on Windows 10?: Hello everyone. I'm encountering a strange feature on Windows 10, using the Microsoft IME Japanese language pack. When playing a computer game, I attempted to input Japanese text. A little suggestions box would popup instead in the top left corner of my screen, with the...