Windows 10: how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?

Discus and support how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need simple help how to deactivate the touch pad on new HP lap top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EricBiddle, Sep 13, 2018.

1. how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?

I need simple help how to deactivate the touch pad on new HP lap top

:)

EricBiddle, Sep 13, 2018

2. Worn down touch pad on HP laptop?

Hello how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop? :) I found the video that shows how to remove the cover with the touch pad (Yikes). Also had been to Hp troubleshoot for assistance but did not locate the link you sent for touch pad TS. Followed that link and followed the 3 steps. I have been working
    on my laptop for a few hours now and had no page jumping!!! Normally this page would jump 6 times before I finished this message, but have not had that happen. I would not have located that link on my own and am very happy. (was going to toss out this laptop
    for a new one). You folks are the best! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop? :) how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop? :)

JoannieLane, Sep 13, 2018
  3. DonBaconT Win User
    How do I deactivate my touch pad on HP 360

How do I deactivate my touch pad

DonBaconT, Sep 13, 2018
  4. how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?

HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong?

valfitzandrew, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop?

1. how to deactivate touch pad on new hp laptop? - Similar Threads - deactivate touch pad

2. Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad problem on HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx: I have an HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc0xx it has been working fine for years, but now the mouse is acting up zooming randomly, disappearing completely, freezing I've searched for solutions and some have worked temporarily I've disabled the touch pad zooming shortcut many times...
  3. Disable Touch Pad on HP Laptop running Windows 10.

Disable Touch Pad on HP Laptop running Windows 10.: I can no longer disable Touchpad Synaptics SMBus Touchpad on HP laptop with windows 10. Typical Disabling Driver options through Device control panel are not available. Disable driver options are grayed out. Are there other ways to disable the touch pad? Key strokes...
  4. touch pad

touch pad: .Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 5558 and I was trying to find a setting that would disable the touch pad when I had a USB mouse plugged in, I know I can disable it in Device manager but when the computer restarts it is enabled again even though the Device Manager says it is...
  5. how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10

how to disable touch pad on hp laptop 15 running windows 10: how to disable touch pad on hp 15 laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-touch-pad-on-hp-laptop-15-running/a3c810d7-e250-491e-9bd1-965b7e66f1ba
  6. Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10

Turn off touch pad on HP laptop with windows 10: Need to disable touch pad while typing as the curser moves with the slightest touch which is most annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-touch-pad-on-hp-laptop-with-windows-10/e853f0ee-446b-4272-9711-521d7515e90f
  7. touch pad -- hp Pavilion

touch pad -- hp Pavilion: I have Microsoft 10 HP Pavilion. Recently, when I am trying to navigate a document or forum posting for instance, every time that I try to click to position the cursor, or anything else for that matter, a drop down menu appears. It's extremely annoying and makes the most...
  8. how to update touch pad on HP notebook

how to update touch pad on HP notebook: how do update a HP touch pad on a note book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-update-touch-pad-on-hp-notebook/c071368e-4c42-41c1-9c31-d4ded22c0104
  9. How to disable touch-pad on HP 17bs0xx laptop with Windows 10.

How to disable touch-pad on HP 17bs0xx laptop with Windows 10.: I'm a clumsy dork and while typing I keep sending the cursor to left field. I've tried instructions I've found on the web and have deleted the touchpad from the list of devices. however, the pad continues to work. Did double restarts. No luck. If anyone would deign to help...
  10. HP Laptop Touch Pad problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop Touch Pad problem: I updated to 10 and fount that the slider bars on the touch pad don't work. The system doesn't have a mouse which it knows and shows a touch pad there and working but the sliders do not work. That am I doing wrong? 19567

Users found this page by searching for:

1. button that turns off track pad on hp

2. deactivate touchpad on HP laptops