Windows 10: How to deal with error

Discus and support How to deal with error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I’ve been trying for almost a day now to log back into an old microsoft account I made a few years ago and have been having real trouble with it. The... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lbell4, May 24, 2020.

1. Lbell4 Win User

How to deal with error

I’ve been trying for almost a day now to log back into an old microsoft account I made a few years ago and have been having real trouble with it. The account is locked “due to suspicious activity” which I assume is because I’m logging in through my phone. However, the main problem I have, is that my registered e-mail address was made for me by my school; who then deleted it after I left. I no longer have access to the email and whenever I try to use the registered phone number for my current phone, this error message pops up. I have tried coming back to this for almost a whole day, but the message still comes up:

How to deal with error 92dfcebb-fad6-43cb-9a34-bf7e4766597f?upload=true.jpg

I no longer have access to my e-mail or my years old skype account, so the security questions can’t be answered. My only way to get back into my account is to use the phone verification. Which I somehow can’t do.

Does anyone know what to do?

Thank you

:)

Lbell4, May 24, 2020
  2. magibeg Win User

Video Card Woes

that x800xt is by far the best deal you listed there. I would suggest that one *Smile How to deal with error :)

magibeg, May 24, 2020
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

How to deal with error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! How to deal with error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile How to deal with error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile How to deal with error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile How to deal with error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile How to deal with error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin How to deal with error :D

Thema:

How to deal with error

1. How to deal with error - Similar Threads - deal error

2. What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?: Hello,I've been noticing these errors since months, namely:RPC call to function WLIDAcquireTokensWithNGC returned the following error code: 0x800488BC.Has anyone found a solution?Thank you for reading....
  3. What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the deal with LiveId 6113 ID errors?: Hello,I've been noticing these errors since months, namely:RPC call to function WLIDAcquireTokensWithNGC returned the following error code: 0x800488BC.Has anyone found a solution?Thank you for reading....
  4. I’m dealing with an RAVCpl64.exe - Bad Image Error. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m dealing with an RAVCpl64.exe - Bad Image Error. How do I fix this?: My computer was work fine last night until I woke up to this error as in the image attached. I’m on Windows 10, this error pops up on startup and I noticed that my computer cannot connect to the wireless internet. I searched for answers and was directed to Registry Editor but...
  5. I’m dealing with an RAVCpl64.exe - Bad Image Error. How do I fix this?

I’m dealing with an RAVCpl64.exe - Bad Image Error. How do I fix this?: My computer was work fine last night until I woke up to this error as in the image attached. I’m on Windows 10, this error pops up on startup and I noticed that my computer cannot connect to the wireless internet. I searched for answers and was directed to Registry Editor but...
  6. I’m dealing with an RAVCpl64.exe - Bad Image Error. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do deal with error alert that says "another installation is in progress" but no install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do deal with error alert that says "another installation is in progress" but no install...: Trying to install Java. yesterday's install was interrupted. Now when I try to install Java I get an error alert."Another java installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before you can run this installer". But there is no installation going on....
  8. How do deal with error alert that says "another installation is in progress" but no install...

How do deal with error alert that says "another installation is in progress" but no install...: Trying to install Java. yesterday's install was interrupted. Now when I try to install Java I get an error alert."Another java installation is in progress. You must complete that installation before you can run this installer". But there is no installation going on....
  9. How do deal with error alert that says "another installation is in progress" but no install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How to deal with Kernel PNP error 411 ??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to deal with Kernel PNP error 411 ??: Hello ...I have HGST Ultrastar NVME SN260 . It is not shown on Disk ManagementMY OS is Win10 21H2When i see event log , It seem in trouble.Device PCI\VEN_1C58&DEV_0023&SUBSYS_00231C58&REV_02\000CCA0B01D72E0000 had a problem starting.Driver Name: stornvme.infClass Guid:...