How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10

Discus and support How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10 in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I think that this is the best option for anyone here really. You have to do this with all of the other Windows and I really think that this is common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sondawg18401, Aug 4, 2015.

1. sondawg18401 Win User

I think that this is the best option for anyone here really. You have to do this with all of the other Windows and I really think that this is common sense. I reinstalled my windows 10 at the cost of loosing about 12 programs, but that's no problem really. My windows run extremely smoothly and fast now. I hope that this at least helped some of you guys

:)

sondawg18401, Aug 4, 2015
  2. fetmelter Win User

How to deal with an N8 with purple tint screen fault in Australia?

Maybe my story can help as a reference to Australian Shops / Nokia Care centers that resist to acknowledge the problem.

Solution: I paid myself a display update at NCC.

If my phone was to fall under local Nokia warranty, they would probably have replaced it for free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got myself a second hand Black N8 Made in Finland

(after testing the N9 I got into virtual keyboards but wanted something more "durable"and less slippery for everyday use and with a camera shutter button)

Noticed the purple screen, purple area's in B&W pictures, the purple blur in dark and grey area's when watching films etc.. Unacceptable.

In Vietnam it is easy to compare screens so I went into the street, did compare screens of about 3 second hand devices "Made in China" : all purple, some even worse than mine.

Comparison done by watching same grey shade testing image in photo application, which I bluetoothed to the respective devices. (thank you Nokia for not needing an "app" for this "advanced feature")

Checked one new device in shop: Purple of course.

Took my device to a Nokia care centre a little bit out of town centre, where the people have a lot of time to listen and provide service:

Showed a testing image, explained the movie issue, told them the issue is much worse in dark conditions... I was transferred to the counter of a technical lady. Did the explanation again. Told her I wanted the problem solved and the problem can be solved
    by replacing current display by an MP40 one.

No denial, no discussion. They grabbed the phone confirmed the display to be available, unfortunately I would have to pay because the phone wasn't originally sold in Vietnam.

No problem. I forked out 2 million VND and 2 hours later I was walking around with a warm colored display that looks better than the only good device I could compare mine with: initial batch 10/2010 Russian market N8 made in Finland device with no purple
    issue.

There is now also 12 months warranty seal on my phone.

Since i paid for the screen I asked to take home the old one which I received nicely packed together with my device.

Total cost: less than a new purple Nokia N8 :D

Enjoying my high end N8, sadly again needing more nursing than I expected after freeing myself from the fragile N9.

fetmelter, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    How to deal with the ISO files I downloaded?

Those utilities are likely unique to your Dell computer and you will need to download them Dell and reinstall them.

You can modify your Power options, press Windows key + X > Power Options > Change when the computer sleeps.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10 - Similar Threads - deal lag Reinstall

1. Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whats the best way to deal with bad sectors in hard drive?: My hard drive used to have a bit of freeze on opening some of the files so I decided to run a chkdsk /f via CMD. That converted my disc to dynamic somehow and it wouldnt even let me boot to windows. Anyway after installing EaseUS partition master I was able to turn my hard...
  2. So what EXACTLY is the deal with Windows 10 on ARM drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So what EXACTLY is the deal with Windows 10 on ARM drivers?: I`m somewhat confused as to the state of play with device drivers for windows 10 on arm. I understand that Kernel Mode drivers require a recompile to ARM64 to work, which makes sense as they are hitting the hardware directly. But from a users perspective, how do you tell...
  3. Stupid behavior of Edge and IE when dealing with file:-URLs

in Browsers and Email
    Stupid behavior of Edge and IE when dealing with file:-URLs: As I had to learn during a trainride without network connectivity Edge and IE are unable to open local (html- and other) files (i.e. files that are referenced using a file://...-URL). They claim, that they can't resolve the hostname! Poor show! ||-( Google's Chrome has no...
  4. How can small storage devices users deal with the Fall Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can small storage devices users deal with the Fall Update?: I have read that the large Fall Update will require around 30 GB of storage space --- temporarily, --- until Windows Old is removed. How will those of us with small storage devices deal with this? It is around 100% of my total space on Drive C. Can external drives be...
  5. I'm currently dealing with file errors

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm currently dealing with file errors: For some reason, whenever i move images of any type to a removable drive, be it a flash drive or SD card, after a while, the file will be unable to open, as if it gets corrupted, i have scanned my computer for viruses, using Norton and Windows defender and i have looked...
  6. Why Is Aggressive Thumbnail Preview Cache Refresh Not A Bigger Deal?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why Is Aggressive Thumbnail Preview Cache Refresh Not A Bigger Deal?: It would seem that with the Fall Creators Update has come some exceedingly aggressive Automatic Maintenance on the part of Windows, at least for some users, when it comes to thumbnail previews in Explorer. Let me say first that ylm has an excellent solution to this issue...
  7. So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?

in Windows 10 Support
    So, what the deal with the blur after 1803?: i didn't even realise anything was blurry. was playing something fullscreen at 1080 (desktop is 4k, 200%) and win10 bounces up a notification asking me if i want to fix the blurring. you got a choice of yes, no, learn more. the learn more bit talks about 2nd screen... what?