Windows 10: How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10

Discus and support How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I think that this is the best option for anyone here really. You have to do this with all of the other Windows and I really think that this is common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sondawg18401, Aug 4, 2015.

1. How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10

I think that this is the best option for anyone here really. You have to do this with all of the other Windows and I really think that this is common sense. I reinstalled my windows 10 at the cost of loosing about 12 programs, but that's no problem really. My windows run extremely smoothly and fast now. I hope that this at least helped some of you guys

:)

sondawg18401, Aug 4, 2015
  2. fetmelter Win User

How to deal with an N8 with purple tint screen fault in Australia?

Maybe my story can help as a reference to Australian Shops / Nokia Care centers that resist to acknowledge the problem.

Solution: I paid myself a display update at NCC.

If my phone was to fall under local Nokia warranty, they would probably have replaced it for free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got myself a second hand Black N8 Made in Finland

(after testing the N9 I got into virtual keyboards but wanted something more "durable"and less slippery for everyday use and with a camera shutter button)

Noticed the purple screen, purple area's in B&W pictures, the purple blur in dark and grey area's when watching films etc.. Unacceptable.

In Vietnam it is easy to compare screens so I went into the street, did compare screens of about 3 second hand devices "Made in China" : all purple, some even worse than mine.

Comparison done by watching same grey shade testing image in photo application, which I bluetoothed to the respective devices. (thank you Nokia for not needing an "app" for this "advanced feature")

Checked one new device in shop: Purple of course.

Took my device to a Nokia care centre a little bit out of town centre, where the people have a lot of time to listen and provide service:

Showed a testing image, explained the movie issue, told them the issue is much worse in dark conditions... I was transferred to the counter of a technical lady. Did the explanation again. Told her I wanted the problem solved and the problem can be solved
    by replacing current display by an MP40 one.

No denial, no discussion. They grabbed the phone confirmed the display to be available, unfortunately I would have to pay because the phone wasn't originally sold in Vietnam.

No problem. I forked out 2 million VND and 2 hours later I was walking around with a warm colored display that looks better than the only good device I could compare mine with: initial batch 10/2010 Russian market N8 made in Finland device with no purple
    issue.

There is now also 12 months warranty seal on my phone.

Since i paid for the screen I asked to take home the old one which I received nicely packed together with my device.

Total cost: less than a new purple Nokia N8 How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10 :D

Enjoying my high end N8, sadly again needing more nursing than I expected after freeing myself from the fragile N9.

fetmelter, Aug 4, 2015
  3. How to deal with the ISO files I downloaded?

Those utilities are likely unique to your Dell computer and you will need to download them Dell and reinstall them.

You can modify your Power options, press Windows key + X > Power Options > Change when the computer sleeps.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10

1. How to deal with lag? Reinstall windows 10 - Similar Threads - deal lag Reinstall

2. How to deal with these?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with these?: I had a bad resetting experience after - the following apps doesn't work and unusable:> Wordpad> MS Store> PaintMoreover, opening text and making batch files, as long as creating things from Paint are all impaired activities.There's a error saying:What to do?...
  3. How to deal with these?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with these?: I had a bad resetting experience after - the following apps doesn't work and unusable:> Wordpad> MS Store> PaintMoreover, opening text and making batch files, as long as creating things from Paint are all impaired activities.There's a error saying:What to do?...
  4. How to deal with error 0x8007267c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with error 0x8007267c: I tried to troubleshoot but it could not solve the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-deal-with-error-0x8007267c/902c89e6-f258-4328-89ec-6cf7882bcfeb
  5. How to deal with error 0x8007267c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with error 0x8007267c: I tried to troubleshoot but it could not solve the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-deal-with-error-0x8007267c/902c89e6-f258-4328-89ec-6cf7882bcfeb
  6. After dealing with bootmgr, I reinstalled windows 10 on the C drive but now everything is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After dealing with bootmgr, I reinstalled windows 10 on the C drive but now everything is...: All of the data was erased when I used bootable USB to install windows 10. I also used copy command from command prompt to copy Bootmgr file from drive D to drive C. There was some overwriting message also. Can I bring my lost data back?...
  7. How to deal with a Hacker?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to deal with a Hacker?: i recently caught a hacker who had infiltrated my account and had been using my email address causing havoc. i hijacked the account which had somehow been paired to my legitimate account. i have all his computer info and am wondering what to do about it. any suggestions?...
  8. How to deal with this warning?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to deal with this warning?: Never had one of these warnings before as far as I can recall. It awaited me when I arrived at my PC this morning. Could someone advise me how to proceed please.I dont fully understand what a server certificate is, or know the source of the message. I have been using Zoom...
  9. How to deal with error

How to deal with error: I’ve been trying for almost a day now to log back into an old microsoft account I made a few years ago and have been having real trouble with it. The account is locked “due to suspicious activity” which I assume is because I’m logging in through my phone. However, the main...
  10. How to deal with Trojan32 virus?

How to deal with Trojan32 virus?: hello microsoft, yesterday i accidentally downloaded a virus that calls itself Trojan32 onto my computer. i cant tell you the model of the computer, or the exact name of the file because it has locked me out of my computer, and won’t let me reset OR factory reset from the...