Windows 10: How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

Discus and support How to deal with Program files installed in My Document? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheoFavre, Dec 2, 2022.

1. TheoFavre Win User

How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not complete because some "important files" were implied in the process.A quick search showed that a bunch of programs files are mixed within My document. This pattern has been spotted couple of years to go and has not been solved, up to mention the possibility of an online petition see links below.Obviously, as some users have reported it, I do want my documents to be sorted and appear in...my documents. And Now I don't know if I could properly eithe

:)

TheoFavre, Dec 2, 2022
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Corel Documents

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you tried installing latest version of coral document?
    • Is it happening only with specific document or all document?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Coral software. Try to install the latest Coral software from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps, if the issue persist try to install in compatibility mode

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available software on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install software in compatibility mode:

1. Download the software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the software and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

And, also install all the software from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

1. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document? - Similar Threads - deal Program files

2. How to deal with Updates that won't Install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with Updates that won't Install?: I've got an update, KB5034122, that repeatedly fails to install on my windows 10, 22H2, Build 19045.3803. I get error code 0x8007007e. In fact, I have received 22 of these daily dating back to 1/13/2024. Prior to that, the same update failed to install on 1/11/2024, error...
  3. How to deal with Updates that won't Install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with Updates that won't Install?: I've got an update, KB5034122, that repeatedly fails to install on my windows 10, 22H2, Build 19045.3803. I get error code 0x8007007e. In fact, I have received 22 of these daily dating back to 1/13/2024. Prior to that, the same update failed to install on 1/11/2024, error...
  4. How to deal with Updates that won't Install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to deal with these?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with these?: I had a bad resetting experience after - the following apps doesn't work and unusable:> Wordpad> MS Store> PaintMoreover, opening text and making batch files, as long as creating things from Paint are all impaired activities.There's a error saying:What to do?...
  6. How to deal with these?

How to deal with these?: I had a bad resetting experience after - the following apps doesn't work and unusable:> Wordpad> MS Store> PaintMoreover, opening text and making batch files, as long as creating things from Paint are all impaired activities.There's a error saying:What to do?...
  7. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?: As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not complete because some "important files" were implied in the process.A quick search showed that a bunch of programs files are...
  8. How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?

How to deal with Program files installed in My Document?: As I wanted to sync my local desktop files with OneDrive last week, after purchasing windows 365 services, I was warned that the syncing could not complete because some "important files" were implied in the process.A quick search showed that a bunch of programs files are...
  9. Program Files Are Being Placed in Documents File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program Files Are Being Placed in Documents File: To say that Windows 10 is driving me crazy would be an understatement. Here's the latest problem: Program files (for instance, Winaero, are being saved to the Documents file. So are Windows Metrics. So is just about anything! What the heck? It seems I have no control over...
  10. Programs unable to save files in my documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs unable to save files in my documents: Hello, I need help with my Windows machine. I have built my first custom PC, I first installed windows 10 without a key, later I bought a key for Windows 10 Pro and upgraded it. The problem I have is that some of my software can't work properly, because they are unable to...