Windows 10: How to deal with the problems of USB3.0

Discus and support How to deal with the problems of USB3.0 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I tried to install my printer that have already been installed with Dell Laser Printer 1100 Driver into my Windowsit failed.Windows‘... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yet Zhu, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Yet Zhu Win User

How to deal with the problems of USB3.0

When I tried to install my printer that have already been installed with Dell Laser Printer 1100 Driver into my Windowsit failed.Windows‘ Troubleshooting told me that:"USB printing support is an older USB device and may not be compatible with USB3.0"Of courseI searched the Edgeit recommended me to search the Microsoft official website to download a suitable diver.However,there isn't suitable divers.SoI just want to konw how to deal with it.THANKS FOR READING WindowsDell Laser printer 1100Windows“USBUSBUSB3.0”Edge

:)

Yet Zhu, Apr 29, 2022

2. Windows 10 continually mounting and unmounting USB3 connected external Hard Drive and USB3 Memory stick.

Hi Delboy,

We would like to know if this problem only happens with your USB3 hard drives and USB3 port?

Let us help you isolate this issue. Since you mentioned above that the problem occurs after the last update, we suggest that you perform these steps and see if it helps:

Uninstall Windows update.

We don’t usually recommend that you remove any installed updates. However, if you must remove an update, you can do so from the update history.
    Here's how:

• Select Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on Update & Security.
    • Click on Windows Update.
    • Select Advanced options and click on
      View your update history
    • Click on Uninstall updates.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 29, 2022
  3. Wireless Mouse stops working when external HDD plugged in to USB3 port

I have a minor but annoying problem and can't find a solution....

My wireless mouse stops working when an external USB3 HDD is plugged in to USB3 port. The mouse is about 3 feet away from the receiver.

My mouse is a Logitech M310.

• I don't have the problem if a USB 2 external HDD is connected to either a USB2 or USB3 port.
    • I have moved the mouse receiver to different ports on both the front and back of the computer but this doesn't change anything.
    • If I move the mouse very close to the receiver (a couple of inches), it works so it seems that the wireless range is reduced when the USB3 HDD is plugged in.
    • If I connect a wired mouse, it works fine.
    • I have 2 USB3 ports and the problem is the same on both.
    • If the USB3 HDD is connected to a USB2 port, the mouse works normally.
    • I changed the battery in the mouse but this didn't help.
    • the USB3 HDD is a WD Passport that is self powered through the USB port.

Any suggestions?

dsscottage, Apr 29, 2022
  4. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

1. How to deal with the problems of USB3.0 - Similar Threads - deal problems USB3

2. How to deal with these?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to deal with these?: I had a bad resetting experience after - the following apps doesn't work and unusable:> Wordpad> MS Store> PaintMoreover, opening text and making batch files, as long as creating things from Paint are all impaired activities.There's a error saying:What to do?...
  3. How to deal with these?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to deal with these?: I had a bad resetting experience after - the following apps doesn't work and unusable:> Wordpad> MS Store> PaintMoreover, opening text and making batch files, as long as creating things from Paint are all impaired activities.There's a error saying:What to do?...
  4. How to deal with the problems of USB3.0

How to deal with the problems of USB3.0: When I tried to install my printer that have already been installed with Dell Laser Printer 1100 Driver into my Windowsit failed.Windows‘ Troubleshooting told me that:"USB printing support is an older USB device and may not be compatible with USB3.0"Of courseI searched the...
  5. How to deal with a Hacker?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to deal with a Hacker?: i recently caught a hacker who had infiltrated my account and had been using my email address causing havoc. i hijacked the account which had somehow been paired to my legitimate account. i have all his computer info and am wondering what to do about it. any suggestions?...
  6. How to deal with this warning?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to deal with this warning?: Never had one of these warnings before as far as I can recall. It awaited me when I arrived at my PC this morning. Could someone advise me how to proceed please.I dont fully understand what a server certificate is, or know the source of the message. I have been using Zoom...
  7. How to deal with error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to deal with error: I’ve been trying for almost a day now to log back into an old microsoft account I made a few years ago and have been having real trouble with it. The account is locked “due to suspicious activity” which I assume is because I’m logging in through my phone. However, the main...
  8. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  9. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  10. Build 10586.14 USB3 Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Build 10586.14 USB3 Problems: Kinda stumped and sorta feeling like I'm missing something obvious here but........ Installed the new update to Ver.1511 Build 10586.14 and after all the restarts etc plugged my external Passport Ultra into the usb3 port I always or usually do and Windows doesn't "see" it at...