Windows 10: How to deal with Windows 10 using (non-configured) additional DNS servers?

Discus and support How to deal with Windows 10 using (non-configured) additional DNS servers? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/GiveMeAnAlgorithm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i803mc/how_to_deal_with_windows_10_using_nonconfigured/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GiveMeAnAlgorithm, Aug 11, 2020.

1. How to deal with Windows 10 using (non-configured) additional DNS servers?

/u/GiveMeAnAlgorithm, Aug 11, 2020

2. computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

We already provide the basic steps for us to change the DNS server. We suggest to contact your ISP service provider for them to configure and provide the exact DNS server.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you do have another concern.

Phillip Pio, Aug 11, 2020
  3. DNS Servers

So far, it seems like I got it fixed. I disabled Advanced DNS Service and DNS Relay. I put in the two DNS server IPs I listed above into the internet configuration and rebooted it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 11, 2020
  4. How to deal with Windows 10 using (non-configured) additional DNS servers?

computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

Hi Fred,

Regarding your issue with DNS server not responding, we need to gather some information. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting with a different device?
    • Have you tried power cycling your modem and router?
    • Try different browser?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to try the troubleshooting steps provided below to flush the DNS cache.

• Start.
    • Type "Command Prompt".
    • Click " Command Prompt".
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns".
    • Press "Enter".
    • Restart your web browser.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

How to deal with Windows 10 using (non-configured) additional DNS servers?

1. How to deal with Windows 10 using (non-configured) additional DNS servers? - Similar Threads - deal using non

2. Which dns server to use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which dns server to use?: Is it better to use my isp dns server or a public one like Cloudflare? I’ve noticed that my isp dns servers are slightly faster according to ping tests but they fail the dnssec signature test, which Cloudflare and google dns pass all signature tests using dnssec standards....
  3. Which dns server to use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which dns server to use?: Is it better to use my isp dns server or a public one like Cloudflare? I’ve noticed that my isp dns servers are slightly faster according to ping tests but they fail the dnssec signature test, which Cloudflare and google dns pass all signature tests using dnssec standards....
  4. DNS servers

DNS servers: How to resolve "device or resource DNS server is not responding"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-servers/eae05c07-dbdd-4697-b4d7-32fa54b1a6e5
  5. DNS Servers

DNS Servers: i cannot connect to the internet even though my laptop tells me i am connected when i try anything it keeps telling me DNS servers not working/connecting. i have tryed hard wire connection still nothing.im on a windows 11 but microsoft updated windows 10 2 days ago and...
  6. Cannot set DNS Server in IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot set DNS Server in IP configuration: Hi all, I'm trying to manually set the IP configuration on my Windows 10 last build PC. When I fill the field "Preferred DNS", I'm getting an error "Can't save IP settings. Check one or more settings and try again". [ATTACH] I tried to configure the DNS address also in...
  7. What is DNS Aging & Scavenging & How to configure the feature on Windows Server?

in Windows 10 News
    What is DNS Aging & Scavenging & How to configure the feature on Windows Server?: [ATTACH]Windows computers refresh their DNS records in the domain zones hosted by the DNS servers every 24 hours. When a Windows computer is removed from […] This article What is DNS Aging & Scavenging & How to configure the feature on Windows Server? first appeared on...
  8. DNS server

in Windows 10 Customization
    DNS server: I have internet and can get into everything except Facebook. It keeps coming up with a DNS server problem. Everyone in the building can get on, but me. I have tried everything the internet said to do, to no avail....
  9. Non-AD Integrated DNS Servers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non-AD Integrated DNS Servers: Non-AD Integrated DNS Servers Hi everyone We’re in a situation that demands for deploying non-AD integrated DNS (I’m refraining myself explaining why to keep the focus to the actual question). It is going to be a member Windows DNS server joined to the AD domain...
  10. Windows 10 ignores my DNS configuration and uses default DNS instead

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 ignores my DNS configuration and uses default DNS instead: I'm trying to setup Unotelly on my computer but Windows 10 ignores my DNS configuration and uses default DNS instead. I have reseted my network in PC settings and in CMD for second attempt, nothing works. Disabled IPv6 in all adapters, nothing works. DNS still working on my...