Windows 10: How to debug issues with GamingServices?

Discus and support How to debug issues with GamingServices? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How to debug issues with GamingServices? My "GamingService" block installing Software depending on it with an Error Code 31. The Windows Service can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Haus.Geist, Nov 26, 2020.

1. How to debug issues with GamingServices?

How to debug issues with GamingServices?

My "GamingService" block installing Software depending on it with an Error Code 31.

The Windows Service can not be started.

I try to install FlightSimulator 2020

:)

Haus.Geist, Nov 26, 2020

2. Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet

The Xbox app can be uninstalled normally.

The second github link you posted doesn't say anything about gamingservices or gamingservicesnet.

BadDragonREP, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

1. How to debug issues with GamingServices? - Similar Threads - debug issues GamingServices

2. cant install GamingServices help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install GamingServices help: today I tried to download minecraft, but when it happened it kept "installing" gaming servicesso i looked for the error code that had shown up 0x87e00196 when following the instructions provided I got a new error error 0x80070002 when done trying to trouble shoot that nothing...
  3. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows: May windows machine is sometimes not responding for < 1s, and in this time the fan is spinning at high speed, even if the system is not doing anything and the fan does not do anything hearable before and after.This happens probably about 20 times throughout the day, most...
  4. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows: May windows machine is sometimes not responding for < 1s, and in this time the fan is spinning at high speed, even if the system is not doing anything and the fan does not do anything hearable before and after.This happens probably about 20 times throughout the day, most...
  5. How to debug potential hardware or driver issue in windows

6. How to debug an issue that doesn't appear to any place in W10?

How to debug an issue that doesn't appear to any place in W10?: Hi everyone,I post this here because its my last resource otherwise I'll just give up with it and install Linux to play games? maybe...? just jokingI normally use my PC to entertainment, play games and stuff like that. I stopped using it for any other usage as Windows 10 got...
  7. How to debug an issue that doesn't appear to any place in W10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to debug an issue that doesn't appear to any place in W10?: Hi everyone,I post this here because its my last resource otherwise I'll just give up with it and install Linux to play games? maybe...? just jokingI normally use my PC to entertainment, play games and stuff like that. I stopped using it for any other usage as Windows 10 got...
  8. How to debug an issue that doesn't appear to any place in W10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. debug issue on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    debug issue on new laptop: I bought my windows inspiron15 5000 and just after two days i have been getting the debug icon on the desktop. How do I resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-issue-on-new-laptop/2b1b541a-dd09-4112-a0e7-366401c079a7
  10. Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamingservices and Gamingservicesnet: I can't disable them at all anywhere, uninstall them, or do anything with them at all. Services app, system configuration, nothing. I do NOT use any windows games, I do NOT subscribe to the Xbox game pass thing, I do NOT want it running or even installed on my system. I own...