Windows 10: How to declutter C:\ Drive?

Discus and support How to declutter C:\ Drive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer isn't old, but the user and windows install is, so there's quite a bit of clutter all around my PC. I do my best to find stuff that isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manerum, May 25, 2023.

1. Manerum Win User

How to declutter C:\ Drive?

My computer isn't old, but the user and windows install is, so there's quite a bit of clutter all around my PC. I do my best to find stuff that isn't relevant anymore, but I don't want to delete anything that's important. Here's my C:\ folder. See anything I can safely delete? and yes I used disk cleanup and did the fragment tool thingy. And I sorted thru and deleted stuff in my documents and downloads folderAnd here's something I don't know in my uninstall program thingy... should I uninstall these:

:)

Manerum, May 25, 2023

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 25, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 25, 2023
  4. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 25, 2023
Thema:

1. How to declutter C:\ Drive? - Similar Threads - declutter Drive

2. How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?: Over the years, I have accumulated several unnecessary and unused user accounts. I would like to delete them. Could anyone assist me, please?...
  3. How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?: Over the years, I have accumulated several unnecessary and unused user accounts. I would like to delete them. Could anyone assist me, please?...
  4. How can declutter User Accounts which are not used now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I declutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I declutter: Hi on 24th june 2018 Andre wrote how to declutter your computer see my upload. It was brilliant thank you soo much but as I have a really old computer that I am not even sure what version windows I have and am at uni I have filled it again. When I did a screenshot of the...
  6. How do I declutter

How do I declutter: Hi on 24th june 2018 Andre wrote how to declutter your computer see my upload. It was brilliant thank you soo much but as I have a really old computer that I am not even sure what version windows I have and am at uni I have filled it again. When I did a screenshot of the...
  7. How to declutter C:\ Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to declutter C:\ Drive?: My computer isn't old, but the user and windows install is, so there's quite a bit of clutter all around my PC. I do my best to find stuff that isn't relevant anymore, but I don't want to delete anything that's important. Here's my C:\ folder. See anything I can safely...
  8. How to declutter C:\ Drive?

How to declutter C:\ Drive?: My computer isn't old, but the user and windows install is, so there's quite a bit of clutter all around my PC. I do my best to find stuff that isn't relevant anymore, but I don't want to delete anything that's important. Here's my C:\ folder. See anything I can safely...
  9. A program to separate pictures with faces from the ones without? (Decluttering WhatsApp Images)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A program to separate pictures with faces from the ones without? (Decluttering WhatsApp Images): submitted by /u/bigplaya6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j05si8/a_program_to_separate_pictures_with_faces_from/
  10. How to declutter ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to declutter ?: Hi! So I made the move to iPad but I may need a Windows laptop from time to time, I just found the notebook I used in middle/high school : a HP Pavilion X2 10-n113nf. You might have no idea of what it is but basically it’s a detachable notebook, it has an Intel Atom x5...