Windows 10: How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time

Discus and support How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Action Center keeps a stack of all notifications that arrive from different applications. When an application sends out a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 15, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time

WinClub, Aug 15, 2019

2. I WANT TO INCREASE THE DISPLAY TIME ON WINDOWS PHONE 10 FOR INCOMING NOTIFICATIONSI WANT TO INCREASE THE DISPLAY TIME ON WINDOWS PHONE 10 FOR INCOMING NOTIFICATIONS

I WANT TO INCREASE THE DISPLAY TIME ON WINDOWS PHONE 10 FOR INCOMING NOTIFICATIONS MICROSOFT LUMIA 640XL

victordaisley, Aug 15, 2019
  3. LCRT Win User
    I WANT TO INCREASE THE DISPLAY TIME ON WINDOWS PHONE 10 FOR INCOMING NOTIFICATIONSI WANT TO INCREASE THE DISPLAY TIME ON WINDOWS PHONE 10 FOR INCOMING NOTIFICATIONS

NOT POSSIBLE.

4. pjscott51 Win User

Windows 10 Notification Display Time Length

I'm using Windows 10 pro. I'm wondering if there's a way to increase the length of time the notification at the bottom right of the screen displays?

Thanks,

Paul

pjscott51, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How to decrease or increase the Windows 10 notification display time - Similar Threads - decrease increase notification

2. How to increase and decrease the eraser cursor in ms paint .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase and decrease the eraser cursor in ms paint .: I want to increase the eraser size in ms paint . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-increase-and-decrease-the-eraser-cursor-in/0cb3507b-1b5b-41fa-9839-dd11ef12b73a
  3. my storage is decreasing and increasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my storage is decreasing and increasing: okay this is weird when i opened my laptop this morning i saw thag storage has decreased 6gb but i didnt install anything 15 minutes passed i check again and i see that from 254gb i come to 265gb while doing nothing...
  4. my storage is decreasing and increasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my storage is decreasing and increasing: okay this is weird when i opened my laptop this morning i saw thag storage has decreased 6gb but i didnt install anything 15 minutes passed i check again and i see that from 254gb i come to 265gb while doing nothing...
  5. my storage is decreasing and increasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  7. When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease.: When I decrease my brightness it increases and when I increase is decrease and when I increase to max it shows black screen and again when I decrease for maxblack screen it is showing very low brightness.video of my...
  8. How does one increase/decrease the number of files displayed in File Explorer / Recent...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How does one increase/decrease the number of files displayed in File Explorer / Recent...: How does one increase/decrease the number of files displayed in File Explorer / Recent Files list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-one-increasedecrease-the-number-of-files/4760097b-0628-4a6a-93ac-55e82a5eba8d
  9. How can | increase or decrease the speed on Windows 10 Netflix app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can | increase or decrease the speed on Windows 10 Netflix app?: Is there a shortcut button or a way to be able to increase it? For the browser I have an extension which does that. submitted by /u/SteliosWinters [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezqc0a/how_can_increase_or_decrease_the_speed_on_windows/
  10. Increase time for Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Increase time for Notifications?: Notifications appear on the bottom right of the desktop, the problem is that they appear and disappear so quickly I don't have time to read them? Is there a setting to increase the time that a notification stays on the desktop before disappearing, I cannot find one? 119629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to increase the notification on windows phone