Windows 10: How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?

Discus and support How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My all the files were encrypted by paas virus recently, all i did was formatted the laptop and reinstall the windows but i had only my important excel... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kuganshabeeth, Jun 21, 2021.

1. How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?

My all the files were encrypted by paas virus recently, all i did was formatted the laptop and reinstall the windows but i had only my important excel file is left in onedrive . please help me decrypt my excel file.thank you

:)

kuganshabeeth, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User

Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

That's correct....

"Marcelo Rivero (Malware Intelligence Analyst) has reported that the new
    GandCrab V5.0.5 breaks the BitDefender decryption tool
    so it will not work. Some victims have reported this new version is still being called V5.0.4.
    "

>
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/669484/gandcrab-ransomware-help-support-topic-gdcb-crab-crab-decrypttxt/page-22#entry4608061

Suggest reading also all the most recent posts in:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/669484/gandcrab-ransomware-help-support-topic-gdcb-crab-crab-decrypttxt/

and reading/doing

Smeed, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 21, 2021
  4. ArYan4 Win User

How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?

Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

hey,

yesterday my pc was affected with this gandcrab ransomware virus and now all my files are encrypted..... Now i want to decrypt the files and remove this ransomware....can anyone suggest any methods to do so?? please reply quick...
    How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file? 9591e6cc-47d2-4e4a-9f54-9167b7b3afdd?upload=true.png

ArYan4, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file?

1. How to decrypt my excel Ransomware virus .paas file? - Similar Threads - decrypt excel Ransomware

2. How can I decrypt my files and folders after it was attacked by a ransomware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I decrypt my files and folders after it was attacked by a ransomware: It all started off when I unresponsively tried to download a game form an unprotected site. The game finished it's downloading and while I was installing it asked security permission of making changes to my PC I also accepted it because I've been wanting to play the game so...
  3. .ggwq ransomware file decryption with an online ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .ggwq ransomware file decryption with an online ID: My Files are encrypted by .ggwq ransomware. I removed the virus but the files are still encrypted. How can .ggwq ransomware file be decrypted ? It is encrypted with an online ID / Online key. Please Help!...
  4. Ransomware gujd Decryption

Ransomware gujd Decryption: Hi .. My laptop was encrypted with ransomeware dujd virus. i attaching file details please help me solve this issue. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-gujd-decryption/0ca25b93-9bf5-404b-8785-cc3014a0f595
  5. Paas ransomware

Paas ransomware: My laptop is infected .paas ransomware and all the files are not opening. The files have an extension of .paas. My laptop had an SSD for windows and HDD kept in the cd drive for files. I removed the hdd and installed new windows by formatting SSD. Can I get the files of my...
  6. Ransomware .mpal files decryption solution

Ransomware .mpal files decryption solution: Hi, My laptop running on Win10 has been infiltrated by a ransomware and all files have been encrypted and renamed with extension .mpal with a ransom text in every folder. I have managed to remove virus files through antivirus scan and also manually remove from registry but...
  7. How To Decrypt RANSOMWARE .KARL Files

How To Decrypt RANSOMWARE .KARL Files: hello, I am in big problem, i reset my windows , my C windows drive is cleaned, but there in 2 drives RANSOMWARE .Karl encryption is active, i tried many ways mentioned in youtube, and in some websites to decrypt or recover my data but failed, because i didn't found .karl...
  8. Ransomware decryption

Ransomware decryption: [ATTACH]Hi everybody! My computers are affected by ransomware jaic which its complete name is in the inline image above, scanned by Kaspersky lab. Does anybody know if there is a decryptor for this ransomware??? Thank you in advance...
  9. How to restore encrypted files by the ransomware virus

How to restore encrypted files by the ransomware virus: Hi everybody, my computer has infected the ransomware virus that the files on the hard disk are all encrypted, encrypted file names are added 795256hz extension, such as abc.pdf file, the encrypted file became abc.pdf.795256hz. This virus will be placed a file...
  10. Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.

Fixing GandCrab V5.0.4 Ransomware Virus And Decrypting all the affected files.: hey, yesterday my pc was affected with this gandcrab ransomware virus and now all my files are encrypted..... Now i want to decrypt the files and remove this ransomware....can anyone suggest any methods to do so?? please reply quick...[ATTACH]...