Windows 10: How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...

Discus and support How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 PC 10.0.19043.1110, and I have these images that were shot in 2008. However whenever I try to access it, I get this error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Epic Achal Gupta, Jul 29, 2021.

1. How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...

I have a Windows 10 PC 10.0.19043.1110, and I have these images that were shot in 2008. However whenever I try to access it, I get this error message saying that I do not have permissions to read the file. I can rename the file though. In addition, if I try to copy it or move it, it errors out saying that I need permission from S-1-5-21-727583463-2328527642-3498777565-1004. Now I did a bit of Googling and concluded that it is a security identifier, but how could I gain access to my pictures again? Please help as soon as possible. I am attaching some screenshots so that my predicament is bett

:)

Epic Achal Gupta, Jul 29, 2021
  2. bigseb Win User

User created wallpapers

This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple:
    • You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork.
    • No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc.
    • No linking to other sites.
    • No people/faces.

bigseb, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 29, 2021
  4. How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...

creating your own album in the new photos app.. help?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Photos App.
    • Click on Folders in the left pane.
    • Click on Choose source folders for photos and videos.
    • Under Sources click on Add folder.
    • Choose the folder to add and click on Add this folder to pictures.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by...

1. How to decrypt photos that another user created and are owned by... - Similar Threads - decrypt photos another

2. Accidentally Created another user account with the same email

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Accidentally Created another user account with the same email: Hi, so I was trying to install a program that wouldnt run due to certain account settings I had in place. To get around this I created another family user to download the program on that account and then have access to it. unfortunately I created the second account using the...
  3. Cannot create another user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot create another user profile: I tried to create another user other than family, but when I click on other user, nothing happens. My windows is legit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-create-another-user-profile/2240b61c-82e7-4100-9b77-39c57026b36b
  4. Not able to create another user

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to create another user: I created a new local user, but when i restarted only my old user is showing and the newly created user is not showing Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-create-another-user/39857e01-b148-45bc-a8e1-634d09375194
  5. Not able to create another user in Win10

Not able to create another user in Win10: I created a child account and then removed it. Now when I try to add another user account with same Microsoft account as was used for the child account, it wont let me....
  6. I have created another user on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have created another user on my laptop: Hi I have added my wife as a user on my laptop, however when she tries to log into iTunes the first thing we noticed was when typing an email address the key @ does not produce that symbol, where as on my user account it works fine, in my wifes user account when you press @ a...
  7. How to "Take Ownership" but for Another User?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to "Take Ownership" but for Another User?: Hello, I finally gave in after a year and a half of battling with my chronically freeze-inducing and corrupted start menu and have just finished reinstalling Windows 10 on my machine (I had already repeatedly tried every fix I could find: sfc /scannow, DISM /Online...
  8. How to create a photo album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create a photo album: Create an album by opening 'Photos', select 'Create > Album'. Select the pictures you want to include, then select 'Create'. For more info click here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/tips/home/photo-basics#createalbumphotos [ATTACH]...
  9. Accidentally created another User

Accidentally created another User: I was trying to follow the instructions to dispense with logging in with user name and password every time I boot up... went thru "netplwiz" and after unticking the requisite box and clicking OK it presented me with a user name I hadn't chosen (although it's part of my GMail...
  10. How to Transfer User Profile to Another User

How to Transfer User Profile to Another User: Is there a way to create a new users account on the same PC such that it will have access to the same program and document files as an existing users account? Local Users Administrator, DISABLED, Member of Administrators DefaultAccount , DISABLED, Member of Users Guest,...