Windows 10: How to defer updates for a particular application in windows 10

Discus and support How to defer updates for a particular application in windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi All Id like to know how to defer updates for a particular application in Windows 10? I dont want to stop all updates Thanks in Advance 110745 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NewmanLK1206, May 21, 2018.

1. How to defer updates for a particular application in windows 10

Hi All

Id like to know how to defer updates for a particular application in Windows 10?

I dont want to stop all updates

Thanks in Advance

:)

NewmanLK1206, May 21, 2018

2. How to defer updates/upgrades on Windows 10?

Answer

I'm surprised that nobody in this discussion knows how to defer updates in Windows 10. I recently performed a clean install of Windows 10 in a VM and updated to the Anniversary Update before going back to Insider Preview.

The steps on how to defer updates for the
    Anniversary Update are:

Please refer to the following article:

Skat0r vista, May 22, 2018
  3. How to defer updates/upgrades on Windows 10?

How do you defer updates/upgrades on the latest stable (not
    insider) version of Windows 10. Please walk me through it step by step.

Skat0r vista, May 22, 2018
Thema:

How to defer updates for a particular application in windows 10

1. How to defer updates for a particular application in windows 10 - Similar Threads - defer updates particular

2. How to uninstall a particular application from System?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall a particular application from System?: Hi Team,We would like to remove a particular application from a Shared Desktop. For example, if I am uninstalling from User account A, it is appearing for other users.Not sure how to remove it for all the Users. An explanation of how this works also much helpful.Thanks in...
  3. How to uninstall a particular application from System?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall a particular application from System?: Hi Team,We would like to remove a particular application from a Shared Desktop. For example, if I am uninstalling from User account A, it is appearing for other users.Not sure how to remove it for all the Users. An explanation of how this works also much helpful.Thanks in...
  4. How do I defer updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I defer updates: How do I defer updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-defer-updates/4daf4fed-9284-4b0f-b8bf-c649633606db
  5. Defer Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Defer Windows Updates: What's the current suggested length of time to defer updates on Windows 10 Pro -- -- feature updates? -- quality updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defer-windows-updates/2f3fc815-d936-4d75-a3bb-b77513deb6f3
  6. Deferring Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deferring Updates: Hi guys, I apologise if this has been previously discussed but I couldn’t find clarity on the answer we require. We have recently upgraded to the latest creators fall feature update and unfortunately for us it pushed its self through with a restart when one of PCs was on...
  7. How to /actually/ defer updates?

How to /actually/ defer updates?: I've been having a returning problem for months on end and by this stage I am livid with Windows not respecting my wishes to NOT INSTALL the latest driver for my Synaptics touchpad/trackpoint device, because this driver totally ****s the user experience my Lenovo X230 laptop....
  8. How to Defer Windows 10 Updates

How to Defer Windows 10 Updates: Hi Everyone, I know that you can´t defer updates in Home edition but you can on the others. I found this article and I was wondering if I can stop when I enable defer upgrades or do I have to do absolutely everything in the article. Thanks in advance. *Smile How to take...
  9. Defer updates

Defer updates: Something I just experienced and wondering about how or why it can be this way. I have had 10 on my machine for a month or more now. Just finished upgrading my wife's a couple of hours ago. Identical computers as far as make,model etc. Did a check for updates on mine just...
  10. Windows 10 Update and Defer Upgrades?

Windows 10 Update and Defer Upgrades?: I reinstalled windows 10 fresh because I upgraded my Dell 3147 from a slow 5400 rpm HD to a faster 8gb 5400 rpm SSHD ( yes its faster for sure) Anyway I went to Windows update and now found "Defer Upgrades" will this stop the driver updates for a while? How long if it...