Windows 10: how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro

Discus and support how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dhaneesh Manoharan, Oct 31, 2023.

1. how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro

how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro

:)

Dhaneesh Manoharan, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 31, 2023
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 31, 2023
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 31, 2023
Thema:

1. how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - degrade pro

2. Connecting one PC to internet causes all internet to degrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting one PC to internet causes all internet to degrade: My PC has always been connected to the modem via an ethernet cable. Recently I've been having internet trouble, the connection degrades to the point I can't connect to anything. I've had the I ISP out to upgrade and change it equipment to no avail. Through much trial and...
  3. Connecting one PC to internet causes all internet to degrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting one PC to internet causes all internet to degrade: My PC has always been connected to the modem via an ethernet cable. Recently I've been having internet trouble, the connection degrades to the point I can't connect to anything. I've had the I ISP out to upgrade and change it equipment to no avail. Through much trial and...
  4. Connecting one PC to internet causes all internet to degrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Degrade windows 11 to windows 10 and features like bluetooth dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Degrade windows 11 to windows 10 and features like bluetooth dont work: Hello so the reason i degraded is that the performance of my laptop has been really slow lately so i have degraded to windows 10 from windows 11 using usb. Although this is a originally a windows 10 and dont meet the requirements for a windows 11, I did the usb method using...
  6. Degrade windows 11 to windows 10 and features like bluetooth dont work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Degrade windows 11 to windows 10 and features like bluetooth dont work: Hello so the reason i degraded is that the performance of my laptop has been really slow lately so i have degraded to windows 10 from windows 11 using usb. Although this is a originally a windows 10 and dont meet the requirements for a windows 11, I did the usb method using...
  7. How to degrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to degrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home?: I have the digital license of windows 11 home but with a product key, it got updated to windows 11 pro which is not activated. So i want to degrade my pc to windows 11 home single language....
  8. How to degrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home?

How to degrade windows 11 pro to windows 11 home?: I have the digital license of windows 11 home but with a product key, it got updated to windows 11 pro which is not activated. So i want to degrade my pc to windows 11 home single language....
  9. how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro

how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro: how to degrade from windows 11 to windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-degrade-from-windows-11-to-windows-10-pro/1fdda68e-40d5-4c71-a300-42516659fae3
  10. Degrading from Windows 10 pro to Home.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Degrading from Windows 10 pro to Home.: When i purchased my laptop it was having windows 10 Home by default there was no key given, Then i upgraded to pro and i want to degrade it to home , So i need any key? because when i purchased my laptop it was having default home no key was given. Pleas help me..!...