Windows 10: how to deinstall powershell from windows10

Discus and support how to deinstall powershell from windows10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm a beginner learning powershell, I recently installed power on my computer which i noticed I can't execute some command even while i'm on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kin4logy, Dec 14, 2018.

1. kin4logy Win User

how to deinstall powershell from windows10

I'm a beginner learning powershell, I recently installed power on my computer which i noticed I can't execute some command even while i'm on administrative mode. But to my surprise i can't get removed from my computer. Can somebody help me solve this problem.

:)

kin4logy, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    PowerShell randomly poping-up in tool bar

Hello,

Just to verify, do you have any scheduled tasks that uses Powershell? Scheduled tasks makes Powershell window appear periodically on your computer, therefore we suggest that you check the Task Scheduler. Here are the steps:

• Click on Start.
    • In the search bar, type Task Scheduler and click on

Task Scheduler
      in the results.
    • Under Active Tasks, check for any tasks that use Powershell and the scheduled time.

If the issue still persist, we suggest that you run a Windows Defender scan to see if it will pick up any malware that the first scan missed.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Dec 14, 2018
  4. how to deinstall powershell from windows10

Deinstallation of Windows 10 features

After being fed up with windows 10 update problems, I have set up my two Windows 10 64 Bit systems recently without deinstalling any Windows 10 features that you only able to deinstall by extern programms like CCleaner etc. or internally by Powershell.

When updating the systems I did not have any problems, rpt. any problems.

Could it be that deinstalling Windows 10 features or useless apps is cutting so deep into the system, that updates can not be executed wihout problems ?

Could it be that Microsoft has done this by purpose ?

Regards H.P.

Hans Petersen 24549, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

how to deinstall powershell from windows10

1. how to deinstall powershell from windows10 - Similar Threads - deinstall powershell windows10

2. OneDrive randomly got deinstalled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive randomly got deinstalled: Today morning, after waking up my Windows 10 System from sleep mode, I could no longer start OneDrive, the .exe file just got removed, the start-menu entry was still there, etc.Now I know such issues happened before in 2018 all the way to 2020 due to Windows updates, but...
  3. Windows10 Apps missing & PowerShell error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 Apps missing & PowerShell error: Hi! I reformated my windows10 recently and i noticed the windows10 apps, such as microsoft store, microsoft photos and groove music, are missing. I tried to solve the problem through writting some code lines on windows powershell as admin but nothing happens, or some red text...
  4. deinstall Visuall C++

deinstall Visuall C++: I must uninstall MS Visual C++ Redistribution Ver 2017 and Ver 2015. The deinstallation process fails. Not sure what to do next? I want to install Sketchup and that package installs its own version of Visual C++ Ver 2015. It can't install until, at a minimum, I de-install...
  5. Deinstalled c++

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deinstalled c++: So i was uninstalling some useless stuff on my pc but i deinstalled by mistake some Softwares from the Microsoft corporation. I think it was c++ but i am not sure … the Problem is that i cant Play league of legends anymore. I am able to open the Client and log in but after...
  6. Malwarebytes will not deinstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes will not deinstall: I found that Malwarebytes paid version did not launch when I asked it to, so I figured I would simply reinstall it. The reinstall froze when about 30% complete. Then I decided to totally uninstall Malwarebytes before trying again to reinstall it. But the uninstall process...
  7. How to deinstall a program that freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to deinstall a program that freezes: I have found that my Malwarebytes paid version does not launch. I tried to reinstall it but the process freezes 30% of the way through. So, I decided to completely deinstall using CCleaner and then reinstall. But the uninstall also freezes and a dialog box says the process...
  8. how to install windows10 from ISO ?

how to install windows10 from ISO ?: Hello , I have downlaod win10 from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise and got the ISO file 17763.107.101029-1455.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENT_LTSC_EVAL_x86FRE_en-us.iso upluad it to a usb using rufus but when I try to...
  9. Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    Outcome of PowerShell code to remove language in Windows10: Hello all, I cannot add any new language under settings, I have no language bar in control panel, and I learned there is a bug in my Windows 10 Pro 1803 version. So after using the command below (with help of Powershell): Code: $LangList = Get-WinUserLanguageList...
  10. Deinstallation GoTo Opener

Deinstallation GoTo Opener: Wie kann ich den GoTo Opener deinstallieren? Habe Windows 10. Ein Fenster sagt mir, dass der Windows Installer nicht richtig installiert wurde....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use powershell ise86 windows10