Windows 10: How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10

Discus and support How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was working for a customer and for that particular customer I had an "App and Email account". The assignment is over and the account is blocked. Now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BroncoOostermeyer, Jul 4, 2018.

1. How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10

I was working for a customer and for that particular customer I had an "App and Email account". The assignment is over and the account is blocked. Now I want to remove it from Windows 10, but when I press the manage button I can't login (because the account is blocked) and therefor I can't delete it. I'm in a sort of deadlock here. Is there a way to delete the "app and email account" without asking the customer to temporarily unblock the account?

Thanks in advance!

:)

BroncoOostermeyer, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10 [​IMG]

How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10 [​IMG]

Michael87, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10

Delete Junk Email and Block Senders

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?

I understand your concern about blocking sender and finding for junk folder on Mail app in Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Method 1: How to block the sender.

I would like to inform that, Mail app is by design does not have option to block the sender, instead you can block the sender from Outlook account and same applies to Mail app as well.

If you want to add the sender of the certain email to your blocked senders list, kindly follow these steps:

• Sign in to your account.
    • Open or view the email you want to be blocked.
    • Click Sweep on the toolbar.
    • Select Delete all from…
    • Tick Also block future messages.
    • Click Delete all.
    This will also delete all messages from the sender.

Here’s how you can add the email address manually:

• Sign in to your account.
    • In the upper-right corner of the page, click
      wheel/cog icon
      , and then click on Options.
    • Under Preventing junk email, click
      Safe and blocked senders.
    • Click Blocked senders.
    • Under Blocked email address or domain:, type the email address where these emails came from.
    • Click Save.

Method 2: To find junk folder in Mail app

To find junk folder on Mail app follow: Log-in to Mail app, in the left-pane click on
    More and you will see Junk folder.

Do let us know the status. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10

1. How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete blocked app

2. How to delete my work account email from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete my work account email from Windows 10?: How to delete my work account email from Windows 10? Windows keeps telling me the account needs fixing, it makes no sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-work-account-email-from-windows/e6ba75ed-2325-4ef4-8812-f1883eb6f970
  3. how to delete an email account

how to delete an email account: Hello everybody, I have an obsolete MS Outlook business email account on my laptop that was set up for my email service from my former employer. Since I don't work there anymore, the email account doesn't exist anymore either, and I can't delete the account from my laptop...
  4. Unable to Delete Email Account from Windows 10

Unable to Delete Email Account from Windows 10: Hello, I no longer have access to the following email ending in .onmicrosoft.com and wish to delete it from my Windows 10 computer. However, when I click on the "manage" button, it takes me to a login page for my personal email address and I am unable to log in using my...
  5. Windows 10 Email App - Cant delete accounts

Windows 10 Email App - Cant delete accounts: I use the Windows 10 mail app a fair bit on my laptop. Although I tested it out on my PC some time ago, I have not used it regularly, but would now like to. However the Windows 10 email app on my PC seems to have got itself into a mess. There are 3 accounts - a new one...
  6. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to remove account from email and app accounts

How to remove account from email and app accounts: Hi, One of my users ticked the option: "allow my organization to manage my device" when she logged on to her Office365 account in Office2019. The problem is, she can no longer log into her office programs. It only asks for an emailadress, but never a password (because of...
  8. Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted email from windows 10 apps: Hello, I am very annoyed by your windows 10 app. Not friendly user at all. I deleted an important email by mistake and there is no way i can see to recover it. i would like to know how to recover a deleted email in windows 10 apps....
  9. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts": My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10. I wish to delete the account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" . When i try to delete the account it tells me the account does not...
  10. How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

in Browsers and Email
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.: Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app. I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete blocked windows account