Windows 10: How to delete a dialing rule?

Discus and support How to delete a dialing rule? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am a new user of windows, i made a dialing rule in phone and modem by mistake with wrong area codei am not using any modem, i just use mobile dataand... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KushagraVishwakarma, Oct 5, 2021.

1. How to delete a dialing rule?

I am a new user of windows, i made a dialing rule in phone and modem by mistake with wrong area codei am not using any modem, i just use mobile dataand i don't want to call anybody from my pcI am trying to delete the diling rule, but only New and Edit options are coming,and delete option is disabledplease help me to delete this diling rule...

:)

KushagraVishwakarma, Oct 5, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Oct 5, 2021
  3. Dialing rules

That works for the contacts i believe. The issue i have is dialing from an email or outlook invite. With Blackberry if the meeting invite was 555-555-1212xx234223# using the xx as pauses you could press the button and it would automatically dial number
    and code. With the ,, it will not dial complete number.

ChrisOConnell, Oct 5, 2021
  4. How to delete a dialing rule?

delete speed dials, 2310

How can I delete speed dials on a 2310? The 2-9 keys have been automatically assigned to the first 8 numbers in my contact list. I can change them, but it won't let me delete them. Right now I don't need so many speed dials, so I'd like to free some keys.

klaci---01, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

How to delete a dialing rule?

1. How to delete a dialing rule? - Similar Threads - delete dialing rule

2. How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?: Hi,I would like to know if it's possible to restore deleted rules from the outbound and inbound rules?accidentaly i deleted some rules and i want them back but i can't find a way...
  3. How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore deleted rules from the firewall?: Hi,I would like to know if it's possible to restore deleted rules from the outbound and inbound rules?accidentaly i deleted some rules and i want them back but i can't find a way...
  4. How to delete a dialing rule?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a dialing rule?: I am a new user of windows, i made a dialing rule in phone and modem by mistake with wrong area codei am not using any modem, i just use mobile dataand i don't want to call anybody from my pcI am trying to delete the diling rule, but only New and Edit options are coming,and...
  5. How to delete a dialing rule?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete a dialing rule?: I am a new user of windows, i made a dialing rule in phone and modem by mistake with wrong area codei am not using any modem, i just use mobile dataand i don't want to call anybody from my pcI am trying to delete the diling rule, but only New and Edit options are coming,and...
  6. How to rule in or rule out notebook wireless hardware problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to rule in or rule out notebook wireless hardware problems: This notebook computer was connected using Ethernet for many months. Today attempts to connect wirelessly initially failed. Parts of the troubleshooting included running the windows network troubleshooter, downloading drivers, rebooting, working with a google fiber...
  7. speed dial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speed dial: i have speed dial extension on fire fox i have extension but when i open homepage still shows blank when i click extension shows scenery home page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/f1dfa109-f137-4eb0-9fd4-0df40b45b216
  8. speed dial

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed dial: Can anyone tell me how I can move an icon from speed dial to desktop or how to put it on the desktop thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/8a475f20-ab54-4eb5-8b8d-4400d197e753
  9. Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan Long Distance dialing rules not working!: We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few...
  10. Delete AppLocker Rule in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete AppLocker Rule in Windows 10: How to: Delete AppLocker Rule in Windows 10 How to Delete an AppLocker Rule in Windows 10 AppLocker advances the app control features and functionality of Software Restriction Policies. AppLocker contains new capabilities and extensions that allow you to create rules to...