Windows 10: How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER?

Discus and support How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to remove the boots but without losing the information because I am going to reinstall windows, how I do it? 177609 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sashaelfxp, May 4, 2021.

1. How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER?

I want to remove the boots but without losing the information because I am going to reinstall windows, how I do it?

:)

Sashaelfxp, May 4, 2021

2. How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER?

How to delete a duplica sequence  BOOT MANAGER? [​IMG]

Previously, I had three "Windows Boot Manager" as shown above.
    Then, I used the following method to remove the two necessary "Windows Boot Manager".

UEFI remove unwanted boot entries from BIOS solved easily

Matthew Wai, May 4, 2021
  3. How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER?

The problem is that the bcd edit on my computer is totally damaged, it cannot be deleted or it lets me create another one with bootrec / fixboot look the imgs for more info about my problem it say bcd the boot configuration data store (BCD) could not be opened the requested system device cannot be found.

Sashaelfxp, May 4, 2021
  4. Jerry8AB Win User

How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER?

Boot Sequence Windows 10

Boot Sequence –

I am trying to change my boot sequence to where my optical drive is the first option for my Repair Disk.

When I go to the menu listing my boot sequence, I get:

Boot Option 1 Windows Boot Manager

Boot Option 2 Onboard NIC (IPV4)

Boot Option 3 Onboard NIC (IPV6)

These are the boot options I get with the Repair Disk either in or out after I go through the restart process. How do I get the boot process to recognize the Repair Disk as the first option?

Thanks,

Jerry

1/5/17

Jerry8AB, May 4, 2021
Thema:

How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER?

1. How to delete a duplica sequence BOOT MANAGER? - Similar Threads - delete duplica sequence

2. Boot Sequence Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Sequence Problem: So i've been setting up the boot sequence every time giving Kali Linux Boot USB highest priority, but it always boots as Windows Boot Manager, not allowing the setup of the Linux to initiate. I have created the Boot USB by Rufus, and works but still booting The USB always...
  3. Boot Sequence Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Sequence Problem: So i've been setting up the boot sequence every time giving Kali Linux Boot USB highest priority, but it always boots as Windows Boot Manager, not allowing the setup of the Linux to initiate. I have created the Boot USB by Rufus, and works but still booting The USB always...
  4. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  5. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot sequence: Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence....
  6. Boot sequence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Boot sequence hangs.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot sequence hangs.: I shut down the PC in the evening using the menu option. When I start the PC next day the disk lamp lights up for some few second but then it hangs. I can see the boot screen but not any rotating dots. If i do a hard power down hold the power button wait some ten seconds...
  8. Modify boot sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Modify boot sequence: Hello I have a problem with my Acer laptop,I want to reinstall my windows but I can t change my boot sequence because I have a BIOS password,I did not put the password I bought it from a store like this.When I got the laptop I could install it because it came blank with no...
  9. Change boot sequence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change boot sequence: When my computer boots up I do not get a message "Press f* to enter BIOS" although the facility must be there somewhere, I've been able to find a way in to change some of the settings but not the boot sequence. Unfortunately it's so long since I needed to do this I've...
  10. How to change the boot sequence

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change the boot sequence: How do I change the boot sequence on W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-boot-sequence/b7db8bbf-4914-4af3-8331-e26314d38669"