Windows 10: How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

Discus and support How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried following methods:1 Deleting in Settings - Personalisations it did nothing2 Searching in regidet nowhere to be found, in fact, fonts in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nana nandere, Sep 29, 2022.

1. How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

I've tried following methods:1 Deleting in Settings - Personalisations it did nothing2 Searching in regidet nowhere to be found, in fact, fonts in question are in users - myname - appdata - local - microsoft - windows - fonts3 Downloaded a program called ProcessExplorer it doesn't find any process that might use these fontsThese fonts are not essential, some of them were created by me.

:)

nana nandere, Sep 29, 2022
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Sep 29, 2022
  3. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Sep 29, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

1. How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet? - Similar Threads - delete font doesn't

2. The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.: Logged on the computer and the majority of all text is so small I can't read it. I've tried so many things like changing the size to 200 in display settings but nothing works. It's not that I have bad vision, it's just insanely small. I would attach photos but the text in...
  3. The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.: Logged on the computer and the majority of all text is so small I can't read it. I've tried so many things like changing the size to 200 in display settings but nothing works. It's not that I have bad vision, it's just insanely small. I would attach photos but the text in...
  4. How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?: I've tried following methods:1 Deleting in Settings - Personalisations it did nothing2 Searching in regidet nowhere to be found, in fact, fonts in question are in users - myname - appdata - local - microsoft - windows - fonts3 Downloaded a program called ProcessExplorer it...
  5. Deleting a font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting a font: Hey, so I downloaded a font and for some odd reason, some pages on google will use that font and it's hideous to read. I wanted to uninstall it but when I go to Settings > Personalization > Fonts. The uninstall option for it is not even there... I tried all sorts of methods...
  6. How To Delete Not Necessary Fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Delete Not Necessary Fonts: Hello,In the system are foreign language fonts I want to remove / delete.The system is basically English, and added only Hebrew language.I tried to delete some fonts through the control panel, but I get a "System protected...." and cannot delete it. Some time ago I set these...
  7. Installed font doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed font doesn't appear: Hello, I recently had to reset my laptop (Asus Model UX461UN, Windows10) and unfortunately didn't think to save my fonts. Now I need to re-edit a publisher document with several HelveticaNeue fonts. There are many different versions of HelveticaNeue (Light, Condensed, etc),...
  8. How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!!: Hi, I'm here for a solution! few days ago i bought a new laptop who's came with Windows 10 64bit version. I am a typography designer when i start my work i saw there are already pre-installed 300+ fonts! i don't need all of this fonts, i want to uninstall some fonts and...
  9. Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello i can't delete helvetica font and it doesn't appear on the registry.: https://www.loom.com/share/045f579c3f3442afbe2115a47f7ab960 watch this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-cant-delete-helvetica-font-and-it-doesnt/5aa57472-2383-4907-8159-6f0e4e5462cd
  10. Font can't be deleted because it's in use

in Windows 10 Support
    Font can't be deleted because it's in use: I am trying to delete a non system font (Bebas Neue), but when I try to delete it it gives me the message: "Bebas Neue cannot be deleted because it's in use". I tried booting into safe mode to delete it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 132174