Windows 10: How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

Discus and support How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I delete this Hindi Language, I haven't installed it... Please tell me how to delete this language anyhow [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yameen Rabbani, Jun 8, 2019.

1. How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

How can I delete this Hindi Language, I haven't installed it... Please tell me how to delete this language anyhow
    How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... [​IMG]

:)

Yameen Rabbani, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... :)

Naki, Jun 8, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 8, 2019
  4. wkizzlejr Win User

How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

Silently Uninstalling Windows Updates via Command Line in Windows 10

Thanks for your assistance, Brink. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that it worked in the past. Honestly, this feels like such an unnecessary and unfortunate change that it begs the question whether or not Microsoft is even aware of it.

I will say that if you log into a Windows 7 asset and type Wusa.exe from the command line, you'll notice that the help prompt shows /uninstall for both file and KB article on the same line with the /quiet parameter listed, rather than the two separate listings shown by Windows 10. Unfortunately, this might suggest that the change is deliberate.

wkizzlejr, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

1. How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... - Similar Threads - delete language Command

2. language icon is missing from command promt

in Windows 10 Customization
    language icon is missing from command promt: language icon is missing from control panel. I only have region. My system is Windows 10 pro. I tried almost everything I know including restoring the system twice, run scf /scan now and many times to run troubleshoot the language that usually, does not appear on taskbar...
  3. How do I delete a Language pack from System 32

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete a Language pack from System 32: Woah, so this is going into some scetchy territory right here. We have all heard of removing the famous "System 32 'virus' " and nuking the entire system. But this is different. Because reasons I have ended up with a folder in my System32 called "ja-jp" which I think is a...
  4. Running a Command Line Command From a File Automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running a Command Line Command From a File Automatically: I have the following commands which need to be run in the command line: sc.exe config wuauserv start= disabled sc.exe stop wuauserv I want to create a file which, when launched, opens the command line, sends the above commands to the command line, and then closes the...
  5. How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Disable Driver Verifier from Command Line: So I was using driver verifier to try to detect which drivers were causing my computer to crash by activating the verifier, getting it to crash (usually on start up) and restoring to a system restore point I had set up previously using a flash drive with windows on it and...
  6. How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change mouse pointer schemes from the command line?: The default mouse pointer scheme is just to darn small in Windows 10, at least on my Dell Inspiron. So I change it via the control panel, but some games won't work when the scheme is changed, so I'd like to be able to switch back and forth from the command line and create a...
  7. Launch Windows Update from Command line?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Launch Windows Update from Command line?: Need to open windows update, but it's not where it used to be and I can't use the start button....... How can I open it? 56099
  8. How to start Microsoft Photos from command line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to start Microsoft Photos from command line?: Hi! In Windows 10 is new app for photos and albums as default picture viewer. In Windows 8.1 I used JPEGView, and sometimes Windows Photo Viewer. Now I'm customizing Windows and I know how to start Photo Viewer from cmd and created context menu item. I want to associate...
  9. setting default apps from command line?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    setting default apps from command line?: in win7, after installation and setting the correct file associations, the correct program would start upon double clicking in win10 however, it popups wanting you to set a ?default app?. ive seen this happen for klite codec pack, firefox, utorrent i do unattended...
  10. Change User Language by command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Change User Language by command line: Hi, I have a Win10 Enterprise version. I have set 3 Languages under the Setting -> Language. I can manually switch between the 3 languages under the Language setting page (by the set as primary language, then perform a sign out and sign in with the same user againg)....