Windows 10: How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

Discus and support How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I delete this Hindi Language, I haven't installed it... Please tell me how to delete this language anyhow [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yameen Rabbani, Jun 8, 2019.

1. How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

How can I delete this Hindi Language, I haven't installed it... Please tell me how to delete this language anyhow
    How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... [​IMG]

:)

Yameen Rabbani, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... :)

Naki, Jun 8, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 8, 2019
  4. wkizzlejr Win User

How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

Silently Uninstalling Windows Updates via Command Line in Windows 10

Thanks for your assistance, Brink. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that it worked in the past. Honestly, this feels like such an unnecessary and unfortunate change that it begs the question whether or not Microsoft is even aware of it.

I will say that if you log into a Windows 7 asset and type Wusa.exe from the command line, you'll notice that the help prompt shows /uninstall for both file and KB article on the same line with the /quiet parameter listed, rather than the two separate listings shown by Windows 10. Unfortunately, this might suggest that the change is deliberate.

wkizzlejr, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please...

1. How to delete a language from Command Line. I am unable to uninstall from GUI... Please... - Similar Threads - delete language Command

2. Changing Timezone from command line

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Changing Timezone from command line: It would be the case that you would need to change the time zone on the server but from the Time & Date option, it would be greyed out due to policy. There is a workaround for changing the timezone using the Command Prompt as Administrator. Type tzutil /g to get the current...
  3. Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt: I installed updates KB5031474 and KB5031539 and it resulted in not being able to properly boot my computer. When I open my computer, I get the MOBO logo and then the windows logo both as normal and then I get a black screen. The black screen does not go away. I have tried...
  4. Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt: I installed updates KB5031474 and KB5031539 and it resulted in not being able to properly boot my computer. When I open my computer, I get the MOBO logo and then the windows logo both as normal and then I get a black screen. The black screen does not go away. I have tried...
  5. Unable to uninstall updates from troubleshoot command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Unable to hibernate from the command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to hibernate from the command line: I used to be able hibernate Windows 10 from the command line using a shortcut but for some reason it’s stopped working. The command has always been "shutdown.exe /h /t 0" but the shortcut no longer works. When I copy and paste the same line into a Command Prompt window it...
  7. Unable to hibernate from the command line

Unable to hibernate from the command line: I used to be able hibernate Windows 10 from the command line using a shortcut but for some reason it’s stopped working. The command has always been "shutdown.exe /h /t 0" but the shortcut no longer works. When I copy and paste the same line into a Command Prompt window it...
  8. Unable to hibernate from the command line

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  9. Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder

Unable to delete uninstalled app from AppsFolder: Good afternoon. I uninstalled Chromium MS Edge, but now I am unable to delete the shortcut to it from AppsFolder. It sits there colourless, without icon, like a ghost. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 20H2 OS Buit: 19042.964 178758
  10. Can't delete Windows Scheduled Task from command line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't delete Windows Scheduled Task from command line: I have a PC with two accounts, one with admin privileges and one without. When in the non-admin account, I create a scheduled task with the following command: schtasks /Create /SC DAILY /ST 07:00 /TN "MyTask" /TR "MyCommand" /F This works as expected and creates the...