Windows 10: How to delete a program from Apps & Features?

Discus and support How to delete a program from Apps & Features? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am wondering how do I delete a program (after it has been uninstalled) that still shows up on the Apps & Features list??? Every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mizmeowgi, Feb 11, 2020.

1. How to delete a program from Apps & Features?

How to delete a program from Apps & Features? LAwbcMvDuxJ_Bm080v5EEgfMc8LiuoPemXRFsQsdQ7U.jpg

I am wondering how do I delete a program (after it has been uninstalled) that still shows up on the Apps & Features list??? Every time I click uninstall it just gives me an error message that I need to contact support. Is there any way to simply delete it?

Trying to uninstall these games.

submitted by /u/mizmeowgi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mizmeowgi, Feb 11, 2020

2. How do you delete an app when it is not shown in programs and features?

I am using windows 10 and was updating same when I was told an app was not compatible and had to be deleted

however the app in question does not seem to be listed in programs and features so how do I find this app to delete it?

JohnBrooks_36, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Feb 11, 2020
  4. How to delete a program from Apps & Features?

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

How to delete a program from Apps & Features?

1. How to delete a program from Apps & Features? - Similar Threads - delete program Apps

2. Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features: So I have this old version of Photoshop that I wanted to uninstall. Adobe does not have an Uninstall.exe, so I tried to uninstall it from the program list and nothing happens. I tried running the setup again, because sometimes they can overwrite the broken program and then I...
  3. Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program cannot be uninstalled from Programs and Features: So I have this old version of Photoshop that I wanted to uninstall. Adobe does not have an Uninstall.exe, so I tried to uninstall it from the program list and nothing happens. I tried running the setup again, because sometimes they can overwrite the broken program and then I...
  4. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  5. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...: Hello,After moving, my External Storage Drive was badly damaged and had various Programs and Games on it.The Programs and Games that I had installed on the drive still show up in my Programs and Features and the Apps & Features sections of Windows and they will not allow me...
  6. How to Remove Programs from the Programs and Features/ Apps & Features if the device they...

7. Unknown programs in apps and features

Unknown programs in apps and features: I have two programs in the apps and features list and I don't know what they are. I think they were installed from my old pc when I transferred to my new one as they have an old date. One is called CR and this one is 313mb in size. The other one is called @bios and is 2.33...
  8. Unknown programs in apps and features

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown programs in apps and features: I have two programs in the apps and features list and I don't know what they are. I think they were installed from my old pc when I transferred to my new one as they have an old date. One is called CR and this one is 313mb in size. The other one is called @bios and is 2.33...
  9. Deleted app still in App and Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted app still in App and Feature: I had deleted an app but it is still presented in the App and Feature settings. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-app-still-in-app-and-feature/cbae7532-63d0-4850-b924-b77e5d0b49c7
  10. Program missing from Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program missing from Programs and Features: I want to uninstall iTunes but it isn't in the list of programs in Programs and Features. I have an icon for iTunes which opens the program successfully so I know it is installed. How do I uninstall it?...