Windows 10: How to delete a Service in Windows 10 using Registry or Command-line

Discus and support How to delete a Service in Windows 10 using Registry or Command-line in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Windows Service is a computer process that runs in the background without having a user interaction. It usually gets active when you start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 12, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to delete a Service in Windows 10 using Registry or Command-line

WinClub, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to delete a Service in Windows 10 using Registry or Command-line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 12, 2020
  4. How to delete a Service in Windows 10 using Registry or Command-line

Is there a way to repair your registry without deleting it?

I thought that sfc /scannow would work but I don't think it repairs the registry, just the .dlls.
    Is there a command that repairs the registry without having to repair XP entirely? I have found that a screwed up registry is the main cause of slow bootup times. But I don't know how to repair it without deleting the registry commands of programs already installed. All I really like to do is add those commands that may have been deleted by mistake or made corrupt by mistake.

Is there a way to do this?

EastCoasthandle, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

How to delete a Service in Windows 10 using Registry or Command-line

1. How to delete a Service in Windows 10 using Registry or Command-line - Similar Threads - delete Service using

2. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  3. Command line to add dword to registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command line to add dword to registry: I currently have this registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EveryonePrint\HCP Client and would like to add a DWORD to it with the value 00000000 but it is coming up with invalid syntax error. What is wrong with my command line below? I can manually add the DWORD using register...
  4. How to change lock screen image with command line or registry?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change lock screen image with command line or registry?: I want to force the same lock screen image on every user. I selected the image I want with group policy Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization > Force a specific default lock screen and logon imageWhen that...
  5. How to change lock screen image with command line or registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change lock screen image with command line or registry?: I want to force the same lock screen image on every user. I selected the image I want with group policy Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization > Force a specific default lock screen and logon imageWhen that...
  6. How to change lock screen image with command line or registry?

7. How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers Task Manager not only to understand which program or application is taking how much of the resource, but it allows you to […] This article How to kill a Process using Command Line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to edit the Registry using Command Prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to edit the Registry using Command Prompt in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Windows Registry is a database of information, settings, options, and other values for software and hardware installed on all versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. When a program is installed, a new […] This article How to edit the Registry using...
  9. Deleting files with command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting files with command line: I used del filename and it was successfully deleted. I also used dir to double check. However, when I checked the Recycle Bin; the file wasn't found inside. Was this file permanently deleted?...
  10. How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script

How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script: How to take into effect to a registry editing which modifies HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced, by command line / script ? anyone know how to take it into effect with restarting OS, or sign it out and login it back.. thanks in...