Windows 10: How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

Discus and support How to Delete a Ten Forums Post in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jmruperto, Jun 20, 2021.

1. jmruperto Win User

How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks

:)

jmruperto, Jun 20, 2021

2. Explanations for deleted posts?

In your opinion. What about a setup like alexp999 suggested?

TheMailMan78, Jun 20, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Jun 20, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Had a Question..it was deleted --.--

our policy is to delete only spam/inappropriate posts.

the only person who can "hard delete" posts on the forums is me .. everybody else can just soft-delete the posts, the original author will see those posts in the threads list with a comment why it was deleted.

to the poster it will look like this, without "manage"

How to Delete a Ten Forums Post deleted.gif

W1zzard, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post - Similar Threads - Delete Ten Forums

2. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  3. AVG ten forums

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG ten forums: on my laptop and decided to look in the forum. Forum opens on screen but as soon as I want a page this happens. (Image) so I have uninstalled AVG Free. 159801
  4. Problems with ten forums editor

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with ten forums editor: I love the content on ten forums. But the web software to compose and reply to messages is very frustrating! I am using the WYSIWYG editor. In no particular order, here are my recent issues: 1) blank lines--why do I need to have 3 blank lines in the editor pane to produce...
  5. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  6. Ten Forums backend software name?

in Windows 10 Support
    Ten Forums backend software name?: Hey guys, Tenforums is running on which forum based software like mybb, vbulletin? Regards. 123913
  7. Error on Ten Forums IPhone App

in Windows 10 Support
    Error on Ten Forums IPhone App: Didn’t know what forum to post to. Getting attached page when opening the app on my iPhone 6. Have latest IOS version installed. 116817
  8. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  9. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums: How to: How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums This tutorial will show you how to upload and attach a screenshot, image, or a file in your post here at Ten Forums. You will need to turn off...
  10. System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: How to: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums How to Fill in your System Specs at Ten Forums [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to fill out your system specs at Ten Forums which will enable other members to assist you more quickly and efficiently....