Windows 10: How to delete account from mail app

Discus and support How to delete account from mail app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to delete an account form the mail app but can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nino Raffaelli, Sep 16, 2021.

1. How to delete account from mail app

I want to delete an account form the mail app but can't

:)

Nino Raffaelli, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

How to delete account from mail app [​IMG]

How to delete account from mail app [​IMG]

Michael87, Sep 16, 2021
  4. How to delete account from mail app

Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

How to delete account from mail app

1. How to delete account from mail app - Similar Threads - delete account mail

2. Deleted Microsoft Account from Calendar and Mail Apps; How to add it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Microsoft Account from Calendar and Mail Apps; How to add it back?: I deleted my Microsoft Account from the Calendar and Mail apps. How do I get it back? My Microsoft account name is the same as my primary email account so if I try to add the Microsoft Account again, it says there is already an account with that name.Thanks for the...
  3. Deleted Microsoft Account from Calendar and Mail Apps; How to add it back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Microsoft Account from Calendar and Mail Apps; How to add it back?: I deleted my Microsoft Account from the Calendar and Mail apps. How do I get it back? My Microsoft account name is the same as my primary email account so if I try to add the Microsoft Account again, it says there is already an account with that name.Thanks for the...
  4. cannot delete account from mail app window 11

cannot delete account from mail app window 11: I cannot delete account from mail app on windows 11. I waiting for along time but process not success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-account-from-mail-app-window-11/ac3efa64-a9e7-47d3-90bd-0b732251c95e
  5. cannot delete account from mail app window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot delete account from mail app window 11: I cannot delete account from mail app on windows 11. I waiting for along time but process not success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-delete-account-from-mail-app-window-11/ac3efa64-a9e7-47d3-90bd-0b732251c95e
  6. Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.

Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.: I can't remove these mail accounts from mail app, why is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-mail-accounts-from-mail-app/92bb7781-493e-4e6e-8833-c186eb26b296
  7. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Delete gmail account from Mail app.

Delete gmail account from Mail app.: When setting up a new email address on Mail for Windows 10, I accidentally put in an unintendeed email gmail address. I would like to delete it, but can't see an option for this. Can someone help please?...
  9. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  10. Delete E-Mail App account

Delete E-Mail App account: Hi, is there a way to reset the Mail-App completely? The problem is, when I want to add a new mail account, the mail app always shows me my microsoft account which i once added. Although I deleted this microsoft account from the mail app it appears when i want to add a new...