Windows 10: How to delete all device specific saved configurations in my account

Discus and support How to delete all device specific saved configurations in my account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, after resetting my pc and logging in into my microsoft account some of the settings and also my wallpaper will be set.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Crazygamer0872, May 22, 2020.

1. How to delete all device specific saved configurations in my account

Hello Microsoft community,

after resetting my pc and logging in into my microsoft account some of the settings and also my wallpaper will be set.

But i want a clean start without any configuration is going to happen when i connect my ms account.

So is there any possibility to disable this or reset the configuration on my Microsoft account. I dont want this to happen every time reset my pc. And also dont want to create a new microsoft account.

Any help or tips are appreciated

Best regards

Nuri

:)

Crazygamer0872, May 22, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 22, 2020
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 22, 2020
  4. How to delete all device specific saved configurations in my account

Unable to delete PC from MS Account devices

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you trying to remove your device, by logging in to your account through browser?

• Is the issue persist to specific device?

I would suggest you to try logging in to your Microsoft account using other browser and try removing the device.

Follow the below steps.

• Go the Sign in to your Microsoft account site, and sign in to your Microsoft account.

• Click/tap on the Manage advanced security link under Security & Privacy.

• Scroll down towards the bottom of the page to the Trusted devices section, and click/tap on the Remove all the trusted devices associated with my account link.

• Click/tap on Remove all trusted devices to confirm.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 22, 2020
Thema:

How to delete all device specific saved configurations in my account

1. How to delete all device specific saved configurations in my account - Similar Threads - delete device specific

2. How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices: Hi. I would like to know how to clear out the list of paired Bluetooth devices from Windows 10. I have a device that has formed hundreds of pairing registrations. It will take forever to individually clear them all. I've since turned off the Bluetooth connection on the...
  3. How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete all paired Bluetooth devices: Hi. I would like to know how to clear out the list of paired Bluetooth devices from Windows 10. I have a device that has formed hundreds of pairing registrations. It will take forever to individually clear them all. I've since turned off the Bluetooth connection on the...
  4. If I delete an account, does that delete off of all devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I delete an account, does that delete off of all devices?: So say I delete an account on my laptop, and there is a second laptop in the house with that account.If I delete that account from my laptop, will all the files get deleted off of the second laptop too?...
  5. If I delete an account, does that delete off of all devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I delete an account, does that delete off of all devices?: So say I delete an account on my laptop, and there is a second laptop in the house with that account.If I delete that account from my laptop, will all the files get deleted off of the second laptop too?...
  6. If I delete an account, does that delete off of all devices?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. All my saved passwords are being deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my saved passwords are being deleted: I recently received a Windows 10 update. Now anytime my computer restarts all my saved passwords are being deleted for all my web browsers are being deleted. It's a home PC, no other users. Windows 10 Home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508 How can I stop this from...
  8. How to Delete all my microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Delete all my microsoft accounts: My account is so corrupted with stuff which is affecting how my PC runs, so I want to completely delete it. Then I want to reset my windows 10 and reinstall a fresh win 10. It seems you can't do much on window 10 if you don't have a Microsoft account. Is this true and if so...
  9. how to delete all multimedia devices?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete all multimedia devices?: [ATTACH] it may be a share problem in LAN. 1.how to stop automatic add unknown devices? 2.it can be delete one by one,how to delete all devices in convenient ways?it affect me to use bluetooth devices. thanks for answer my question!...
  10. How to delete a device from my family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to delete a device from my family account: I did a Windows 10 reset on one of the laptops of my kids. Since then, the device is not controlling the screen time anymore. When I go to my Microsoft account on the device section, I do see that the device is not reporting activity since the day of the reset. I've been...