Windows 10: How to delete alpabetical listing

Discus and support How to delete alpabetical listing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, been a while....things haven't gone BANG *Banghead for some time, touch wood *Huh I've got some songs in a folder and want to have them in list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lffoar, Oct 10, 2020.

1. lffoar Win User

How to delete alpabetical listing

Hi all,
    been a while....things haven't gone BANG *Banghead for some time, touch wood *Huh
    I've got some songs in a folder and want to have them in list form but how do I stop the folder splitting them in A-J, J-S, S-Z etc.
    I've tried select all, sort by name but no matter what I do, i get horizontal split lines and the songs are arranged accordingly. I just want to delete the A-Z and have the whole lot in list form. Clues guys?

How to delete alpabetical listing [​IMG]

:)

lffoar, Oct 10, 2020
  2. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How to delete alpabetical listing - Similar Threads - delete alpabetical listing

2. How can I delete storage listed as Mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I delete storage listed as Mail?: Hi everyone,I'm trying to delete all storage listed as Mail from my PC Windows 10.I'm not using mail app however, I tried to reset app on advanced options.I had installed Outlook app and removing this app didn't work too.Any help will be appreciated!...
  3. How can I delete storage listed as Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete storage listed as Mail?: Hi everyone,I'm trying to delete all storage listed as Mail from my PC Windows 10.I'm not using mail app however, I tried to reset app on advanced options.I had installed Outlook app and removing this app didn't work too.Any help will be appreciated!...
  4. How can I delete storage listed as Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app: My Microsoft Surface Windows 10 is running out of storage space. When I check the storage, a lot is being taken up by the Mail app, which I do not use. It was connected to my gmail once, but currently there are not accounts connected. I've tried finding the files and deleting...
  6. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app: My Microsoft Surface Windows 10 is running out of storage space. When I check the storage, a lot is being taken up by the Mail app, which I do not use. It was connected to my gmail once, but currently there are not accounts connected. I've tried finding the files and deleting...
  7. How to Delete Storage listed under the Mail app

8. how to delete a phone FOREVER in Microsoft's device list?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to delete a phone FOREVER in Microsoft's device list?: I have got a new phone, and I have tried linked it to Windows as I did with my old phone. Without luck. But first things first. I log in to my Microsoft account, and look at "My devices". In there is my new phone and my old phone (Samsung and Huawei so no change for mistake)....
  9. how to delete program that isn't on control panel list

how to delete program that isn't on control panel list: I am trying to delete my old Quicken program, but when I open the control panel to delete it--there is no quicken file listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-program-that-isnt-on-control-panel/9f63c438-4ade-4d36-8c93-aa4bc7af78ca"
  10. deleting listings

in Browsers and Email
    deleting listings: When sending e-mail and punching in the fist letter in a name , a listing comes up with a bunch of names I don't want , or need. How do I delete those names not wanted? 16036