Windows 10: how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it:

Discus and support how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it: in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have my usual @hotmail.com and also the @gmail.com associated to my notebook. As my actual job, I also have additional @myactualorg.com that I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HARUMIASAHIDA, Feb 23, 2021.

1. how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it:

I have my usual @hotmail.com and also the @gmail.com associated to my notebook.

As my actual job, I also have additional @myactualorg.com that I use normally.

Recently, in one of the usual Windows update I noticed I cannot use Teams anymore as I cannot associate with my actual job.

So, I look for what is happening and it is trying to use a discontinued @old1organization.com that I installed someday for 1 of the jobs I got recently. I have also another one @old2organization.com that is also associated, but both of them where deleted in those organization as I finished the job. However I am not able to delete them from here, the notebook and as they do not exist anymore, I am locked. So, for one of them, I requested to revive it. They did it, however I cannot find how to dissociate that account from my notebook, as in the account list, trying to manage it, I cannot delete it as it appears as it say I cannot leave this organization. How should I manage it ??? I really want to delete both wihtout any harm to what I am doing at present moment... neither reconfigure my notebook as I do have almost 1TB in 80% busy. It is a Thinkpad L440 with Windows 10 Home installed Oct11,2020 with Office Pack.

:)

HARUMIASAHIDA, Feb 23, 2021
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Feb 23, 2021
  3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it:

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it:

1. how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it: - Similar Threads - delete account notebook

2. Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account linked to minecraft account got deleted.: Hello,My laptop got hacked recently and i lost admin control. But with your help earlier i have fixed this problem. However the hacker has deleted my microsoft account with the email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** . I have contacted you through your forms but i...
  3. I have a tiktok account linked under a deleted hotmail account because I didn't use it in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a tiktok account linked under a deleted hotmail account because I didn't use it in...: The TikTok account was my professional art account and I've been locked out of it for about a year now. I just got the idea today to try and log into the email but when I did, it said it doesn't recognize it. So I made a new Hotmail account using the exact same email as...
  4. I have a tiktok account linked under a deleted hotmail account because I didn't use it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a tiktok account linked under a deleted hotmail account because I didn't use it in...: The TikTok account was my professional art account and I've been locked out of it for about a year now. I just got the idea today to try and log into the email but when I did, it said it doesn't recognize it. So I made a new Hotmail account using the exact same email as...
  5. I have a tiktok account linked under a deleted hotmail account because I didn't use it in...

6. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  7. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  8. How do I remove link from my daughter's account to my local admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I remove link from my daughter's account to my local admin account: I signed into the xbox console companion app to change my daughter's gamertag. Now her account is somehow linked to my local account.When I go to winkey => settings => Your info, I see my local account name with her email address listed below it.When I try to go to Firefox,...
  9. How do I delete an account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete an account from my computer?: How do I delete an account from my computer? Please see the attached screenshot. I no longer work for this employer the second account in the list and wish to remove the account from my computer but I keep getting an 'account is locked' message. Any ideas?...
  10. How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I link the Office account to my microsoft account?: So I have a laptop with Office installed. The problem is that it was installed at the store where I bought it, and so the office account is linked to some microsoft account they created. Now that I'm using the computer, when I log in through my account into (say Word) then it...