Windows 10: How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

Discus and support How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 23, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Michael87 Win User

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 [​IMG]

How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Michael87, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 23, 2020
  4. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

Delete email account on Mail app

Hello Chuck,

The challenge you're experiencing on deleting your email account on the Mail app might be due to a corrupted system file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you followed the steps on deleting an email account from the Mail app outlined from this

article
      ?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Please respond back with the information for further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

1. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete Email account

2. How to delete account from mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete account from mail app: I want to delete an account form the mail app but can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-account-from-mail-app/a3e78e98-d53a-47fc-b27b-b51adc44064c
  3. Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove deleted mail account from Email & accounts: Hello, I wanted to remove my old school account from Email & accounts, but I can't do this because I need to login that mail before removing it from the list. The problem is that because I graduated that email account doesn't exist anymore therefor I can't login to remove...
  4. how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to prevent the windows 10 Mail app from automatically deleting the email after the...: I am using the Mail app come with Windows 10 to access my emails from hotmail.com and outlook.com. However, every time after I accept a meeting invitation the invitation email will be automatically deleted from the inbox. This behavior is extreme annoying and how can I...
  5. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  6. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  7. Emails being deleted from Mail App

Emails being deleted from Mail App: Hi I cannot seam to save emails in folders on the email app, they are deleted when I delete them from the email providers webmail site. I need to delete them from the webmail site in order to free up space to continue to receive emails. The email provider has tried but is...
  8. Mail App and Deleting Emails

Mail App and Deleting Emails: I use the mail app for several email acounts, gmail and outlook. Outlook works fine when deleting however, when I go to select all in my gmail accounts through the mail apps the cursors doesn't change. It selects them, but when I hit delete nothing happens. It just sits...
  9. How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10: I was working for a customer and for that particular customer I had an "App and Email account". The assignment is over and the account is blocked. Now I want to remove it from Windows 10, but when I press the manage button I can't login (because the account is blocked) and...
  10. How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

in Browsers and Email
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.: Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app. I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOW 10 CANT SEND EMAIL