Windows 10: How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill

Discus and support How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I read some older forums. Has this issue been fixed yet? It looks like it has been an issue for a very long time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CE_Smith, Jul 23, 2020.

1. CE_Smith Win User

How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill

I read some older forums. Has this issue been fixed yet? It looks like it has been an issue for a very long time.

:)

CE_Smith, Jul 23, 2020

2. How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill

How do you delete an email address from the autofill file?

Notworking1, Jul 30, 2020
  3. nkuma2171 Win User
    how to correct an autofill entry

To delete the email address from the autofill in mail app you need to navigate to People app. In people app you will have to assign a fake account and link that account to the email is you are going to delete. Finally. delete the id which comes obviously
    after right clicking. If you feel to know in detail read How to Disable Autofill Email Id Suggestions in Windows 10
    Mail App
    . However People App is the key from where you can manipulate the things.

nkuma2171, Jul 30, 2020
  4. How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill

How do I delete an email address from the autofill list on Nokia 520

I have an email address from a previous job that keeps being suggested as an Autofill when I am creating a new email. How do I delete this without deleting the other suggestions?

I deleted it on Outlook on my PC. Will this sync over and if so how do I perform the sync?

Cheers

AlexHeddle, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill

1. How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill - Similar Threads - Delete Email Address

2. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  3. How do I delete an autofill email address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an autofill email address?: Hi guys,How do I delete an autofill email address?When I start to enter an email address in Microsoft mail a list of email addresses automictically comes up. In that list an email address that I typed wrong a while ago comes up, how do I delete that email address?Kind...
  4. How do I delete an incorrect email address from autofill in Microsoft Mail not Outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an incorrect email address from autofill in Microsoft Mail not Outlook?: How do I delete an incorrect email address from autofill in Microsoft Mail not Outlook? I'm 85 yrs old and lost my husband recently and his name keeps popping up when I send emails from my email account. I do not want to move to Outlook or Gmail as I do not want to learn a...
  5. How do I delete an incorrect email address from autofill in Microsoft Mail not Outlook?

How do I delete an incorrect email address from autofill in Microsoft Mail not Outlook?: How do I delete an incorrect email address from autofill in Microsoft Mail not Outlook? I'm 85 yrs old and lost my husband recently and his name keeps popping up when I send emails from my email account. I do not want to move to Outlook or Gmail as I do not want to learn a...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses

Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses: Hi,I was helping someone that uses the Windows 10 Mail App. They have their contacts list in there. When you start typing someone's name, it seems to have a cache of addresses that you've emailed or that have emailed you in the past and shows a popup of those. These people...
  7. Mail - how to edit autofill email address

Mail - how to edit autofill email address: How do you edit/ delete address from the Autocomplete Email addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-how-to-edit-autofill-email-address/ec7bdddb-ee55-4c57-8e64-85975dd8da02
  8. How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?

How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?: I have Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 and people have either changed their email addresses or I've mistyped several when composing emails. The bad ones are saved with the good ones and I can't always tell which is which Now, I sometimes choose the wrong ones causing...
  9. Autofill email addresses in Windows 10 Mail

Autofill email addresses in Windows 10 Mail: I would like to delete permanently, some of my autofill email addresses that pop up whilst I'm typing the first few letters in the 'TO' field in the Windows 10 Mail App on my laptop. NB Some instructions have told me to click the 'X' beside the address you want to delete...
  10. How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill

How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill: How do you delete an email address from the autofill file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-an-email-address-from-windows-10-mail/52ab5a83-066a-4cde-a8ec-83a0831c28a4