Windows 10: How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...

Discus and support How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I like win 10 mail . it is simple and it works rather than MS oulook when i start with a new email address- upon enetering a few letters- a list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sudhirborgaonkar, Jun 4, 2019.

1. How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...

I like win 10 mail . it is simple and it works rather than MS oulook

when i start with a new email address- upon enetering a few letters- a list of email addresses pop up automatically some of them are incorrect and i want to dlete them but i cant!!

Any help will be appreciated

thanks

SB

:)

sudhirborgaonkar, Jun 4, 2019

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Jun 4, 2019
  4. How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...

How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 Mail

In Windows 10 mail, how do you delete an email address from the drop down list that pops up? I've got both outdated and incorrectly spelled email addresses that pop up. I've tried going in to People, but there's nothing there.

In Outlook it was possible, but now with Mail, hitting delete does nothing. Thanks for your help.

CindyBaudhuin, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...

1. How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win... - Similar Threads - delete email address

2. How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I delete bad email addresses from the Mail autofill list?: I have Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 and people have either changed their email addresses or I've mistyped several when composing emails. The bad ones are saved with the good ones and I can't always tell which is which Now, I sometimes choose the wrong ones causing...
  3. Deleted email address still in drop down pick list Mail

Deleted email address still in drop down pick list Mail: My people app is correct and only the appropriate email address is there. However, when I type a name in my TO line all the previous addresses show up as an option. I have reset my app, tested through gmail doesn't happen there, addresses are correct only in WLM. How do...
  4. How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail

How to delete old email addresses in Windows Mail: When I start to type in the address bar in a new Mail email, various email addresses come up as suggestions, including email addresses that are no longer in use by the contact I'm writing to. I can't delete them from the contact's details because I've already changed the...
  5. Windows Mail -delete bogus email addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail -delete bogus email addresses: Windows Mail...a bunch of bogus addresses with my name try to attach to my outgoing mail. Can't find any way to remove them. They do not show up in my Contacts list but when I prepare an email they try to autofil the addresses I enter....
  6. email addresses list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email addresses list: New to Windows 10 - How do I view my E mail address list? How do I edit E mail addresses and or names? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses-list/cf1eaeee-2d24-4689-89f7-88352ecba178
  7. Old email address keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email address keeps popping up: I thought "Janine T." had solved my problem, but not. Every so often, I get a window saying not all my Microsoft accounts are logged in. So I follow the prompts to "Fix" the problem, and I,m asked to sign in with my Microsoft password, the one associated with my OLD email...
  8. How to you delete obsolete email addresses in Windows Mail?

How to you delete obsolete email addresses in Windows Mail?: I have a series of email addresses that are not associated with any contacts within Windows People. They are old email addresses that at one point were relevant but with people changing jobs and email providers, I don't need these email contacts any more. Is there a way...
  9. how to delete an email address

how to delete an email address: How to delete email address in AOL mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-email-address/4de7f667-85f2-45e0-aea5-c14ef5be4845
  10. Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists

Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists: I am using windows 10 mail but am finding that some email addresses which are no longer correct are populated in the TO: line of a new email even though it no longer exists in my contacts address book. How do I delete these or manage the remembered address lists? I used to...