Windows 10: how to delete an email address

Discus and support how to delete an email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to delete email address in AOL mail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HoraceSilas, Dec 12, 2019.

1. how to delete an email address

How to delete email address in AOL mail?

:)

HoraceSilas, Dec 12, 2019

2. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

Any ideas when or if this issue will be addressed? Please add functionality to delete an email address in a window that pops up when typing an email address. There are email addresses that display for auto suggesting that are no longer valid. They are not
    in my contacts/people list. These appear to be stored in a "hidden" area of the device, making it not possible to remove them.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Dec 12, 2019
  3. How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Dec 12, 2019
  4. how to delete an email address

How can an incorrect email address be removed from "suggested" list?

When addressing an email, a list of suggested complete-address choices begins to appear as soon as start typing. I had sent an improperly addressed email and now this bad address shows up as a choice on the suggested list w/out any apparent means of deletion.
    Even going back and deleting the original mis-addressed email from the Sent folder did not make it go away. Also tried the "reset suggestions" option under settings>keyboard>advanced but to no avail.

In Outlook, which similarly makes suggestions, one can use the arrow keys to move down to highlight the bad address and kill it with the delete key.

It would be a bad miss if cannot remove improper addresses from suggestions list - these can accumulate fast.

Sola Stella, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

how to delete an email address

1. how to delete an email address - Similar Threads - delete email address

2. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  3. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  4. how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address

how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address: Has Microsoft found a solution to this problem: How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community ie stop names appearing in the 'To' field when writing an email? Thanks...
  5. Deleting spam email addresses

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting spam email addresses: Sorry that was an error by me I am on windows 10, using gmail or googlemail. I keep getting lots of spam emails which do go to my spam folder and I delete them. I now have a problem whereby when I send an email and go to the 'to' line these spam email adresses come up. I...
  6. How to delete incorrect Email address choice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete incorrect Email address choice: I typed an email address incorrectly and saved it for my contact list. I then corrected the email address and saved it.. When I create a new email, the incorrect address appears as a choice along with the correct address at the “TO” line. How do I delete the incorrect...
  7. Deleting old email addresses

Deleting old email addresses: How can I delete old email addresses for friends who have changed theirs? When I try to send them an email the system summons up the old dead one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-old-email-addresses/e544e3c5-75cc-4ac6-af24-ca916321391b
  8. How to delete old email addresses?

How to delete old email addresses?: I have a problem removing old email addresses. I use windows live mail and when I am creating a new email and type the first few letters, say for example ch to write to Chris I get Chiltern Railways who I have not used in 4 years. The only instructions I get is how to delete...
  9. how to delete an old email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an old email address: how do i delete an old email profile. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-old-email-address/bd6373a2-92eb-45ce-b0dc-b486984ac122
  10. how to delete an unused email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an unused email address: I have an old email address and I want to delete it from the account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-unused-email-address/3c188f67-7ade-494f-abc2-fb5def465a12

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete an autofill email address windows 10

2. windows 10 mail autofill address