Windows 10: how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address

Discus and support how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Has Microsoft found a solution to this problem: How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 - Microsoft Community ie stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Putneydude, Nov 23, 2020.

1. how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address

Putneydude, Nov 23, 2020

2. How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 Mail

Hi Nyima Yonten , I do
    Agree with CindyBaudhu - (Issue not resolved).
    The obsolete contact do not appear in People app but lists in TO List as we type the name, for both obsolete and new entry. Unless one is careful not to choose the right email id, obsolete email id gets selected. for instance, shruthi.r(now obsolete) gets
    listed along with r.shruthi(renamed by company from shruthi.r), as the old email id already looked saved in outlook database somewhere(?) on the local hard drive(?). This obsolete older entry popping up in the TO Line writing new emails needs deletion. Is
    there a way I could do this ?

Sreekanth Mallela, Nov 23, 2020
  3. How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 Mail

how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address a0c325a4-6c1e-4f41-be75-d9f997f36ae3.jpg

Sreekanth Mallela, Nov 23, 2020
  4. how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address

How to delete incorrect Email address choice

I typed an email address incorrectly and saved it for my contact list. I then corrected the email address and saved it.. When I create a new email, the incorrect address appears as a choice along with the correct address
    at the “TO” line. How do I delete the incorrect address? When I look at my contact's information-the correct data appears. I'm using windows 10.

CharlieNeumann, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address

1. how-to-delete-an-obsolete-or-incorrect-email address - Similar Threads - delete obsolete incorrect

2. Deleting obsolete contact email addresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting obsolete contact email addresses: I have deleted out-of-date email addresses for my contacts in outlook.live.com but they still show up as options in the autocomplete both here and in the Windows app. For example, I now have 6 addresses to wade through on the autocomplete for my husband no delete buttons...
  3. Deleting obsolete contact email addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting obsolete contact email addresses: I have deleted out-of-date email addresses for my contacts in outlook.live.com but they still show up as options in the autocomplete both here and in the Windows app. For example, I now have 6 addresses to wade through on the autocomplete for my husband no delete buttons...
  4. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?: How do I delete an incorrect sent email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-incorrect-sent-email-address/01a97932-ef44-41e9-a06c-8878983ca95b
  5. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?: How do I delete an incorrect sent email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-incorrect-sent-email-address/01a97932-ef44-41e9-a06c-8878983ca95b
  6. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

7. Incorrect email address

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incorrect email address: Somehow Windows 10 saved an email address for me that is fictional. How can I make Windows 10 remove this bogus address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-email-address/ffa5c3d0-1682-4fa1-9b2e-11f32a9b40d4
  8. How to delete incorrect Email address choice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete incorrect Email address choice: I typed an email address incorrectly and saved it for my contact list. I then corrected the email address and saved it.. When I create a new email, the incorrect address appears as a choice along with the correct address at the “TO” line. How do I delete the incorrect...
  9. How to you delete obsolete email addresses in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to you delete obsolete email addresses in Windows Mail?: I have a series of email addresses that are not associated with any contacts within Windows People. They are old email addresses that at one point were relevant but with people changing jobs and email providers, I don't need these email contacts any more. Is there a way...
  10. How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 Mail #2 2019-March

How to delete an obsolete or incorrect email address in Windows 10 Mail #2 2019-March: This crap is still happening 2019 cannot delete hidden email address in the windows 10 built in app. If you Turn this off they disappear but never the less they are still in there with no way to delete!!! [ATTACH]...