Windows 10: How to delete an old account on a used computor

Discus and support How to delete an old account on a used computor in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have purchased a second-hand computer. The former owner left a Microsoft account in. Without his password, i cannot access it to delete it. How can i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElizabethCrowe, Jul 17, 2018.

1. How to delete an old account on a used computor

I have purchased a second-hand computer. The former owner left a Microsoft account in. Without his password, i cannot access it to delete it. How can i delete this account

:)

ElizabethCrowe, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    how do i delete an old corrupt Administrative account?

Hi Francisca,

If there's an account on your PC that you're not using anymore, we suggest that you remove it. Deleting unused user account will save a lot of space and will make your PC perform faster. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    on how to remove an account in Windows 10:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Accounts, and then navigate to Family and other users.
    • Click on the account that you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You’ll be prompted to confirm, and if you really want to continue, click
      Delete user account and data

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jul 17, 2018
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

How to delete an old account on a used computor

Windows 7 Account Wont Delete

Create a new account first....then delete the old account.

jsfitz54, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

How to delete an old account on a used computor

1. How to delete an old account on a used computor - Similar Threads - delete old account

2. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delete Old Accounts: Hello,I have old Microsoft accounts that I no longer have access to and wish to delete.Is there an e-mail address I can forward my request to with the account details?In fact, the Google accounts with which these two Microsoft accounts were created had successfully been...
  3. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Old Accounts: Hello,I have old Microsoft accounts that I no longer have access to and wish to delete.Is there an e-mail address I can forward my request to with the account details?In fact, the Google accounts with which these two Microsoft accounts were created had successfully been...
  4. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. delete old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  6. delete old account

delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  7. delete old account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Widows 10 PC. One's an ols one based on a deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address works properly...
  8. How to delete an old account on a used computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete an old account on a used computor: Hi, wondering if its possible to remove an old administrator account from a used computer?Before everyone says re-format it, let me explain. The computer is the main computer, for a business I purchased. It has thousands of dollars of software on it, running the POS system,...
  9. How to delete an old account on a used computor

How to delete an old account on a used computor: Hi, wondering if its possible to remove an old administrator account from a used computer?Before everyone says re-format it, let me explain. The computer is the main computer, for a business I purchased. It has thousands of dollars of software on it, running the POS system,...
  10. How to delete an old Microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to delete an old Microsoft account?: I have an old account no longer in use but it keeps flashing saying account problems under an old e-mail address that I no longer have; how can I delete that one account. Since then I have open a new account that is working fine. Thnaks for your help! Ed O...