Windows 10: How to delete app from startup app setting?

Discus and support How to delete app from startup app setting? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed DS4 windows and deleted it but in the settings there is still an option to toggle it on or off for startup items. Is there a location where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GraveSymphony, Jan 14, 2021.

1. How to delete app from startup app setting?

I installed DS4 windows and deleted it but in the settings there is still an option to toggle it on or off for startup items. Is there a location where I can delete this file? I've run CCleaner and deleted temp files but its still there.

submitted by /u/GraveSymphony
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GraveSymphony, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Jan 14, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

How to delete app from startup app setting?

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

Thema:

How to delete app from startup app setting?

1. How to delete app from startup app setting? - Similar Threads - delete app startup

2. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  3. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  4. Settings app is deleted.

Settings app is deleted.: Hello, everyoneMy Settings app has been deleted from Windows 10. The cause of this is because I reset my network and after the restart all the default windows apps like Search, Photos, Windows security, etc. don't even open.I tried to find if someone had this problem but I...
  5. Settings app is deleted.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app is deleted.: Hello, everyoneMy Settings app has been deleted from Windows 10. The cause of this is because I reset my network and after the restart all the default windows apps like Search, Photos, Windows security, etc. don't even open.I tried to find if someone had this problem but I...
  6. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  7. Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing

Startup on Apps from the Settings is not appearing: I do not know why the startup from the apps section on the settings suddenly vanished. Can someone help me why did this occur? I do not know any solution for this one. Thank you!...
  8. Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps: I started my pc, and found out that my EarTrumpet app was turned off @ startup, so I went to Settings > Apps > Startup Apps. But surprisingly, Startup Apps option was not there. I tried googling it, but I didn't get any results, so I'm posting this community post as I need...
  9. Settings/Apps/Startup

Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187
  10. Settings/Apps/Startup

in Windows 10 News
    Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187