Windows 10: How to delete app from startup app setting?

Discus and support How to delete app from startup app setting? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed DS4 windows and deleted it but in the settings there is still an option to toggle it on or off for startup items. Is there a location where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GraveSymphony, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:52 AM.

1. How to delete app from startup app setting?

I installed DS4 windows and deleted it but in the settings there is still an option to toggle it on or off for startup items. Is there a location where I can delete this file? I've run CCleaner and deleted temp files but its still there.

submitted by /u/GraveSymphony
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GraveSymphony, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:52 AM
  2. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

3. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Jan 14, 2021 at 11:17 AM
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

How to delete app from startup app setting?

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

Thema:

How to delete app from startup app setting?

1. How to delete app from startup app setting? - Similar Threads - delete app startup

2. Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.: Hey everyone, My startup apps are not appearing in task manager or in the settings menu. Was it something I did? does this happen frequently? If so, How can I fix it?...
  3. startup apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup apps: How do I know which startup apps I need or don't need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/e9869164-ccb5-4fc7-9cfc-29d6cbf5ef8e
  4. Delete app from Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delete app from Office: Hello, it's me again :D Is it possible to delete apps from Office pack? I want to delete Access, Publisher and Outlook without deleting other apps. submitted by /u/Adewi0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flipy5/delete_app_from_office/
  5. How to delete a program from Apps & Features?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete a program from Apps & Features?: [ATTACH] I am wondering how do I delete a program (after it has been uninstalled) that still shows up on the Apps & Features list??? Every time I click uninstall it just gives me an error message that I need to contact support. Is there any way to simply delete it? Trying...
  6. Delete app shortcut on Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete app shortcut on Settings: Hi, I downloaded some Chinese software before and it automatically installed some video apps that I didn't want. After I deleted them, I found out that their shortcut still appear in the "Setting -> Apps & Features" section. Screenshot below. Can someone please tell me...
  7. How to delete these from startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete these from startup: Hey, I am using CCleaner from years and I want to delete those 2 last startup and when I do so I get an error. [img] [img] 146164
  8. Settings/Apps/Startup

Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187
  9. Settings/Apps/Startup

in Windows 10 News
    Settings/Apps/Startup: So far, I have found nothing about this: In that location, several of my apps have two or three entries, even though none of them have more than one app running. Why the multiple entries? 119187
  10. How to return to PC Settings > Apps "Allow apps from anywhere?"

How to return to PC Settings > Apps "Allow apps from anywhere?": I wanted to install iTunes from an Apple download. I get the message: "Your PC settings mean only verified apps from the Store can be installed. Here's a similar app from the Store" In "PC Settings", I see "Allow apps from the store only" I changed to "Allow apps from...